Your Pop Alternative Source
It's a big swap meet party up in Far East Movement's new video for "Turn Up the Love." Each member of the group runs their own booth: Kev Nish sells that "Dirty Bass" jewelry. Prohgress installs the bump for your trunk. J-Splif runs a swap meet hair salon. And, DJ Virman holds down a "Hood Locker."
Featured guests and label mates Cover Drive work at the music store and everybody has a great time coming together to the addictive track. Take a look at the video courtesy of NovaFM.com and see if you can "Spot the Cherrytrisms" that Far East Movement included in their video to "Turn Up the Love."
Can you spot?
1. The Cherrytree Radio sign hanging at J-Splif's hair salon
2. Label-mate Colette Carr's cameo
3. Hot dog salesman dancing with a bottle of Cherrytree Cola
4. The Cherrytree Mini Coopers parked at Prohgress' car stereo booth
5. The Cherrytree Cola cooler
6. The dancing Cherrytree Cola bottle
Can you find others? List them in your responses below and we'll pick one correct answer at random. If we pick yours, we'll send you some Cherrytreedom gear :-) Be sure to pick up your copy of "Turn Up the Love" by Far East Movement ft. Cover Drive here.
Click here to watch the video: