There is just one week left to vote for the MTV EMAs 2010 and the Official Tokio Hotel Fanclubs from around the world have come together again to create another cool contest for you!
What’s better than Tokio Hotel winning an MTV Europe Music Award? Fans winning prizes!!! And do we have an awesome stack of prizes for you to win. Everything from signed CDs to t-shirts to that amazing TH beauty-case!
But, here’s the thing: fans can’t win if TH don’t win. That’s only fair, right? So your mission, aliens, should you choose to accept it, is to work your voting magic and make sure TH win the MTV Europe Music Award for Best World Stage Performance. And if they do, you could win one of our amazing prizes!!
What you have to do:
• vote for Tokio Hotel to win the MTV EMA for Best World Stage Performance HERE
• send an email with your full name, country and the subject “I have voted for Tokio Hotel” to [email protected]
• EMA voting ends on 4th November 2010 and the deadline to submit your email is 5th November 2010
Remember: you need to get your voting fingers out and TH must win or NO prizes will be raffled. And check out some of the amazing prizes that could be on offer:
Join us and fans from around the world by using the hashtag #EMATH on Twitter to make this last week of voting even more fun. Let everyone know how many times you’ve already voted, have little voting parties, create voting games or organise voting shifts. Share whatever makes voting enjoyable for you and experience the excitement together with other fans on EMA day: 7th November 2010.
If Tokio Hotel win the EMA for Best World Stage Performance, contest winners will be announced on the participating Fanclubs’ websites on 8th November 2010.
Let’s get voting, aliens!
Your Official Tokio Hotel Fanclubs
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Lithuania, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Spain, The Netherlands, Ukraine, United Kingdom
NOTE – Conditions:
• Tokio Hotel must win the award for MTV EMA Best World Stage Performance for anyone to be eligible to win
• Winners will be picked at random
• All prizes will be allocated as a raffle and only one email will be considered (only send one email – all others will be deleted)
• Open to fans worldwide
Thank you to http://www.tokiohotelpilipinas.org/?p=647
for the info. just spreading the word..