Your Pop Alternative Source
London Drugs will be hosting performing artists Far East Movement, Natalia Kills, Frankmusik, Rye Rye, Kay and Colette Carr for a one-hour Cherrytree autograph session.
Fans and shoppers are invited to London Drugs at 2072 Prince of Wales Drive from 4 to 5 p.m. on Dec. 16th to meet and receive an autograph from their favourite Cherrytree Records artists with the purchase of the Cherrytree Pop Alternative Album or Fentiman’s Cherrytree Cola, a new cherry flavoured cola.
The performing artists are in Regina as part of the Cherrytree Pop Alternative Tour; a concert tour featuring LMFAO. Leading up to the Regina concert, fans can also enter for a chance to win tickets and backstage passes. Ballots are available at the London Drugs customer service desk and online. Entrants must be present at the Cherry Tree Autograph Session to be eligible to win.
Featured artists include:
- Hip hop quartet Far East Movement from downtown Los Angeles. Their recent album, Free Wired, includes hits such as “Rocketeer” and “Like A G6″.
- Natalia Kills creates razor-edged pop, her debut album, Perfectionist, debuted #1 on the US Billboard Heatseekers Chart.
- Frankmusik, South London’s digi-pop wunderkind, has his new single “No I.D.” featuring label-mate Colette Carr.
- Baltimore’s Rye Rye has distilled the sounds of living into an unclassifiable collection of ten tracks, a collision of the mad movement of every day into a celebratory dance.
- Kay brings Electric, Emotional and soulful music to the tour. Colette Carr brings her brand of Malibu-flavored “hip-pop”.