Continuation of women who have helped shape the entertainment industry.
1. (born 28 September 1934) is a French actress, former fashion model, singer and animal welfare/rights activist
2. During her career in show business Bardot starred in 48 films, performed in numerous musical shows, and recorded 80 songs
3. retirement from the entertainment industry in 1973, Bardot established herself as an… Continue
Continuation of women who have helped shape the entertainment industry
1. (born September 16, 1924) is an American film and stage actress and model. Known for her husky voice and sultry looks, she has continued acting to the present day.
2. is perhaps best known for being a film noir leading lady in such films as The Big Sleep (1946) and Dark Passage (1947), as well as a comedienne, as seen in 1953's How… Continue
Here is a continuation of the women who have helped shape the entertainment industry of today.
1. (September 19, 1913 – August 1, 1970) was an American actress of stage and screen
2. is perhaps better known for sensationalized and fictional accounts of her life, and especially her involuntary commitment to a mental hospital
3. was the subject of three films, three books, and numerous songs and… Continue
Here are some of the women who have helped shape the entertainment industry and 5 facts about each of them.
1. (27 December 1901 – 6 May 1992)] was a German-born American actress and singer
2. In 1999 the American Film Institute named Dietrich the ninth greatest female star of all time
3. was bisexual, enjoyed the thriving gay scene of the time and drag balls of 1920s Berlin.
4. was a fashion… Continue
Here are some cities I think would be great to live in or just to visit. Some I have visited before but would love to go back.
Seattle, Washington, USA
1. the birthplace of rock legend Jimi Hendrix and grunge music
2. has a reputation for heavy coffee consumption
3. is named after Chief Sealth, of the Duwamish and Suquamish tribes
4. area has been inhabited for at least 4,000 years
5. residents are known… Continue
A list of some of the cool present day car that costs over $100,000.
BMW 7-Series (F01/F02)
* around $120,000
* Production 2008–present
* Engine(s) 6.0L V12 Turbo
4.4L V8 Turbo
3.0L I6 Turbo
3.0L I6 Turbo Diesel
* Transmission(s) 6-speed automatic
8-speed automatic (V12 only)
* The BMW Concept 7 Series ActiveHybrid is a concept model that uses the engine from 750i, but adds an
electric motor rated 20 PS (20 hp/15 kW) and… Continue