Favoritism occurs in all countries and all situations. Although many of us have experiences it, some do not realize that it is as wide spread as it is. Favoritism is a form of discrimination. Discrimination is not something that should be tolerated. Discrimination demeans people as well as makes people not live up to who they could be. There are some individuals in this world that expect to receive certain treatment. And there are others who never expect anything certain type of treatment. But… Continue
This is my song by song review of the new brilliant album by Tokio Hotel called Humanoid. All of these tracks will have their own meanings for each individual who listens to them.
Noise - Is an anthem for the times telling us to never really ever give up your voice and make noise. And that we should never remain silent when we have something to say. And that if you hold it in, it will slowly destroy who you are. And that it is never… Continue
This is a list of movies that I love in which the movie would have been nothing without the cars.
First up The Fast and The Furious - A great movie. Fast paced and entertaining. Worth watching again and again. The cars are definitely the stars in this movie. Vin Diesel and Paul Walker do a great job with a mediocre script and Michelle Rodriguez gives this movie the spice it needs to make this an all around great movie.
You know lately I have been wondering why people are so limited by language barriers as far as the music they listen to. I know that I have never been limited by language barriers when it comes to me listening to music. Although I may not be able to understand it, most songs you can get a sense of what the some is about by the music itself. Yes I know lyrics are important but what truly matters is the emotion the artist put into their work. You see that to many people put value on the… Continue
My cousin told me today that the reason why my relationships don't last is because I don't want them to last. So this statement got me to thinking, maybe I do sabotage all of my relationships before they really start. I mean it is not secret that I have had commitment issues in the past. I have done alot of growing up since my last relationship and I think I may finally be ready to have a real lasting relationship and not just a one nighter or a short term. Although I don't think I can really… Continue
Although there are many online radio stations, I find myself drawn back into the Cherry Tree Radio universe. The music played on CTR is a nice mix of popular hits and lesser known tracks.
The CTR request hour is a truly awesome show that allows chatters to request tracks through the chat. Tony is really cool even though he is bombarded with requests for the entire hour. You can make request at anytime not just during the request hour. So if you got something you want to hear drop… Continue
Love is defined as the following by the Webster Dictionary.
* Pronunciation: \ˈləv\
* Function: noun
* Etymology: Middle English, from Old English lufu; akin to Old High German luba love, Old English lēof dear, Latin lubēre, libēre to please
* Date: before 12th century
1 a (1) : strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties (2) : attraction based on sexual desire : affection and tenderness felt by lovers (3) : affection based on… Continue
Although life can seem like it is going in a positive direction, there is always a cloud of dread and somberness. I have never really had any great luck in my life. Hell when I was born I was one of the first premature babies that hospital had that survived. So I guess that was luck or that was fates way of telling me that I was meant to do something with my life. Spending my life as a modern day gypsy aka military brat was not an easy road to go on. Never knowing how long I was going to be at… Continue
Continuation of women who have helped shape the entertainment industry.
1. (born 28 September 1934) is a French actress, former fashion model, singer and animal welfare/rights activist
2. During her career in show business Bardot starred in 48 films, performed in numerous musical shows, and recorded 80 songs
3. retirement from the entertainment industry in 1973, Bardot established herself as an… Continue
Continuation of women who have helped shape the entertainment industry
1. (born September 16, 1924) is an American film and stage actress and model. Known for her husky voice and sultry looks, she has continued acting to the present day.
2. is perhaps best known for being a film noir leading lady in such films as The Big Sleep (1946) and Dark Passage (1947), as well as a comedienne, as seen in 1953's How… Continue
Here is a continuation of the women who have helped shape the entertainment industry of today.
1. (September 19, 1913 – August 1, 1970) was an American actress of stage and screen
2. is perhaps better known for sensationalized and fictional accounts of her life, and especially her involuntary commitment to a mental hospital
3. was the subject of three films, three books, and numerous songs and… Continue
Here are some of the women who have helped shape the entertainment industry and 5 facts about each of them.
1. (27 December 1901 – 6 May 1992)] was a German-born American actress and singer
2. In 1999 the American Film Institute named Dietrich the ninth greatest female star of all time
3. was bisexual, enjoyed the thriving gay scene of the time and drag balls of 1920s Berlin.
4. was a fashion… Continue