Lawless Entertainment is currently seeking determined, accountable, ambitious record label interns to join their team
Job Description: Do you love music? Would you like to be in on the ground floor of a revolutionary new record label with strong online ties? Lawless Entertainment
) is poised to take the title of “The World’s Illest Music Company” and we are looking for strong people to assist us in this endeavor. The only experience we require is that you are great at networking, love music and are serious about making good money in the entertainment industry.
Lawless Entertainment is an independent record label based out of Atlanta, Ga. The label currently manages a very talented group of musical professionals spanning from Rap, R&B, Dance, and Sultry artists. Lawless Entertainment consists of two internal publishing divisions by the name of Messiah Parables 257 and TM Dub Music that handle the responsibilities of all copyrights, writer contracts, and publishing rights of all artists and writers currently under Lawless Ent. With the recent success of Hip-Hop artist “PianoMan” (Lawless Entertainment), we have been experiencing heavy output requirements from our Administration, Marketing, Promotion, Packaging and Distribution, and Outside Sales team. To balance our daily requirements we are currently looking for 3 interns to join our team to assist in the above mentioned departments.
Lawless Entertainment (Lawless Entertainment Music Group) offers an excellent opportunity for students as well as music industry driven individuals to learn about the music business.
Candidates will work closely with staff and are given real-life samples of work in the music business. Our structured internship program is designed to provide insight and exposure to full record company operations.
Opportunities are available in areas such as:
Radio Promotions • Sales and Marketing/Production/Interactive • Administration/Accounting • Promotion Strategy & New Media • Public Relations • A&R • Creative Services
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Students or people who express a strong interest regarding a career in the music industry
Those who possess a strong work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and show proficiency in basic computer programs (i.e. Microsoft Office software). Internships are non-paid positions.
WHAT WE OFFER
Internship duration is (90) ninety days and can be reviewed and extended based on performance. Internship provides exposure to full record company operations
Candidates are advised to indicate a preference among the following departments: Radio Promotions, Sales and Marketing/Production/Interactive, Administration/Accounting, Promotion Strategy & New Media, Public Relations, A&R, and Creative Services.
Due to this being a non paid internship, we are not demanding a massive amount of hours from selected candidates and will work with schedules to benefit both the company and the individuals. We are not a 9 to 5 operation and will require some evening hours as well as some weekends.
“Qualified Candidates will receive hands on training with the President and Founder of Lawless Entertainment and Management team to help educate candidates on business structure, product life cycles, effective management and marketing techniques, basic accounting principles, ASCAP registration, Split Sheets, Copyright Registration, Contract Management and Negotiation, Team Building, Networking, Budgeting, Productivity, and Accountability.”
· Must be at least 18+ years old
· Must have access to a computer, phone, and internet
· Must be available for temporary travel with Artist and Artist Management
· Previous work history preferred
· Highly motivated, Ability to work as an Individual or as part of a team, Positive
· Previous experience within the music industry is a plus
· Aspiring to make a career in the Music Industry
· This is the perfect opportunity for a young adult with a passion for music looking to get
involved with a cutting edge new company. Interns will work hands on with Artist and
Label A&R, Artist Managers, as well as Label Heads.
• Basic written and oral communication skills
• Web Savvy with significant knowledge of popular social networking sites
• Basic knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and Outlook.
·Understand the organization's direction, structure, and requirements
General responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Distribution of Promotional Materials such as CD’s, T-Shirts, Flyers, Banners, etc
• Creating and maintaining online social networks and generating fan following
• Travel with Artist during promotional tours and performances
• Event promotion and networking with Club DJ’s, Fans, etc
• Visiting nightclubs to network with promoters & DJ and monitor playlist
• Creating mailing list & gaining feedback on music
• Assist with venue bookings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do decide this is for you. Get to know our product at http://www.lawlessent.ning.com
. Check out the site and create a free profile be sure and put Username in the email. When sending your resume include a photo and updated contact information as well as any past experience if available.
Please send resumes to [email protected]
P.O. Box 931622
Norcross, Ga. 30003
Attn: TL Lewis
Compensation: Non-paid Internship to negotiable
General Location: Lilburn
Specific Location: Lilburn, GA
Zip Code: 30047