Your Pop Alternative Source
Kollaboration will be having its flagship show - the 11th Annual Kollaboration Los Angeles - at the world famous Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Saturday, November 5, 2011. For more than a decade, Kollaboration, now an international nonprofit organization with production teams across the US and Canada, has endeavored to empower talented API artists to pursue their creative dreams and, in doing so, help to inspire newer generations oftalent. It’s been a dream come true for our organization to be able to hold our show at a prestigious venue like the 7000-seat Nokia Theatre. Home to events such as the Emmys, the MTV Video Music Awards, as well as the past 4 American Idol finales, Nokia Theatre will be the biggest venue to ever hold a Kollaboration production, making it the perfect stage to showcase the talent of the eight finalist competitors of the flagship Kollaboration show.
This year's Kollaboration Los Angeles competitor line-up is as follows:
- Andrew Figueroa Chiang and the Blazing Rays of the Sun
- Dawen (Kollaboration Acoustic 4 winner)
- Emanon Dance Crew
- Inch Chua
- Monsters Calling Home
- Noel Kunz
- Poll winner (Winners from other Kollaboration shows will be placed in an online poll. Based on audience’s online votes, one winner will be selected for the final competition spot. Vote daily at www.kollaboration.org/poll)
Guest performers include:
- G.NA (headliner)
- Ensemble Memo (opening act)
- Clara C
Guest judges include:
- Joe Hahn, Linkin Park DJ & music video director
- Jin Akanishi, Japanese pop phenom
- Kelly Hu, actress
Tickets will be assigned seating and you can choose what area you'd like to sit in.
HOW TO BUY TICKETS:
- Hard tickets - Let me know how many tickets and which type you would like.
- My Personal Ticket Link (note that there is a $2 handling fee for each ticket purchased online): http://www.kollaboration.org/alexsiu
For a limited time, tickets are $10 off!
Presale Ticket Prices - LIMITED TIME ONLY: (see seating chart on wall)
Loge/Mezzanine (Blue) - $15
Orchestra (Green) - $30
Premium Orchestra (Yellow) - $45
*Each ticket already includes a $4.50 facility fee*
All seats are assigned seating. HOWEVER, for the Loge/Mezzanine hard tickets (not bought online), you will receive a VOUCHER which you exchange for an actual seat number on the day of the show at the Box Office. This way, friends that buy tickets at different times can still sit together as long as they bring their vouchers together.
Come support your AAPI community!