Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Mine has to be the writer :D i can;t wait to see her in november :) 

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

I'd have to say Starry Eyed and Your Song. Her vocals on both are amazing but the haunting feeling to Your Song is truly amazing, gives me goosebumps.
Wish I Stayed but some of her covers are amazing as well :)
At the moment, although it's a cover, Your Song is my favourite! But from the Lights album, I'm going to say Guns and Horses. Each song is great though :)
there's seriously no way i can actually "pick" a favorite because i love them all! one of my favs is definitely "home." such a great song! seriously got goosebumps when i heard it for the first time!

Lights, Under The Sheets, Animal, Human, Your Biggest Mistake, The Writer, Wish I Stayed. And the rest.

They're all amazing :)

I like the writer as well but I think I'll hold my breath is the best one.  Hey check out my free album for download.My Free Album

Mine was The Writer until I heard I'll Hold My Breath, I was BLOWN away. That song is amazing. It's like got an 80's Dream Academy type feel, mixed with some original All American Rejects happy songs. 

Off Lights - "Under The Sheets"

Off Halcyon - "My Blood" (also my prediction for a single/video off Halcyon)

Honorable Mentions - "Hanging On," "Guns and Horses" & that STELLAR cover of The Weeknd's (<3) "High For This." Her take on that track is outstanding.

Favorite Remix - "Anything Could Happen (Remix by Blood Diamonds)" 

(Love Blood Diamonds, and the artist I discovered him by: Grimes. Grimes' work is just plain stellar, it's some of the most innovative work from a "newer" artist. I really hope for an Ellie/Grime collab, which is likely, someday soon here.)

~deadpopstar

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->