Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

"Create a Caption" for the following picture. Two winners will randomly be chosen out of all the replies. If you spam or use obscenities, you will be eliminated from this contest. The prize is a poster autographed by Tokio Hotel (Unfortunately there is a small tear to the posters in the upper left corner). Please have fun with this as we would like to do more in the future. This contest will close on 03/26/2009 at 10:00am PST.

Views: 1994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Anyone for a Skinny Dip.......No Water Needed!"
Bill: Tom, shut up forgetting to wear white and black. No one's looking at you anyway.
Tom: Look me in the eyes and say that again.
Georg: God guys, focus on the shoot. ...*come hither look* ...
Gustav: ... ... ... *crickets* ... ... ...
Advice of the Day: Ladies, ditch your friend's pool party for a fantastic time with the Tokio Hotel hotties. XD
CAMERA GUY: Ok, cue the music!!
(Cheetah Girls- Strut Your Stuff begins playing in the background)
BILL: Ooooh yeah, my second area of expertise: looking hot!! Ok, ill hit them with the "You know you want me" face and the "Yea, Im a hot rockstar" pose, then ill finish by putting all together... and BAM! you have the "This picture would be nothing without me" pose ;)
TOM: Ugh, again in the back. No matter, my sexyness makes me stand out anywhere. I don't even have to try as hard as Bill does. One stare, and all the ladies swoon.
GUSTAV: Whooo! Movin on up! Im even further in front than Tom this time :D Ok, just act cool, don't panic, just give them the "Yeah, Im used to this, Aint nothin but a chicken wing, I don't care, I know I look hot" pose. Oh wait! is that too much??? ok just STOP THINKING before you mess this up!!! breathe in..... and.... YES! nailed it ;) I knew I would :D
GUSTAV: I may be the only one crouching down, but hey, I understand, they didn't want me outshining the others, and plus, someone has to take care of the lower area, that just compliments my hotness: 3 guys are needed to counterbalance all the hotness Im putting out down here. ooooooh yeah ;)
Bill: Ohh ya, I'm so hot, oh yaa
Tom: Did I schedule two girls on the same night? Oh god!
Georg: I'm fierce! OO look at my hair, it's perfect!
Gustav: just stare and smile, just stare and smile
"Can YOU Handle The Deep End?"
Bill: I'm to expensive to get wet!
Rub-a-dub-dub Four German Boys in the Tub!!!
Voice: Ready?

Gustav: Guys, What is that thing in front of us?
Bill: It's a bird!
Tom: It's a plane!
Georg: It's a photographer, doh ._.

Voice: let's start!

Bill: Beyonce and Angelina must be in shame *crazy laughter in his mind*
Gustav: What is with this awful smell?
Georg: I should have been a dentist instead *sigh*
Tom: *claustrophobic*

David Jost : *swings back and forth in the corner*
Bill- Wheres jumbie ... wait im ready for you picture guy!
Tom- Bill focus lets be hot..... wait is that jessica alba in her bathing suit!!! I`ll go tell her were using the pool
Georg- Thinks to himself `My hair is shine`
Gustav- Thinks to him self Try to smile tryto smile. `Hey i wasnt ready for that picture`
Bill - i look so hot right now, unlike the other guys, eye molesting the camera works every time !

george- my knee hurts so bad right now, but at least my hair's looking fresh.

gustav- standing in the back, and being cute and shy always attracts the ladies.

tom- I'll just give the " i want you stare" to the assistant girl :)
-thought bubbles-
Georg: please hurry, i'm getting a cramp.
Tom: pants..falling....keep..them..up
Bill: i should have been a model...
Gustav: tehe. i bet no one knows what i have my pocket ;]

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service