Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

"Create a Caption" for the following picture. Two winners will randomly be chosen out of all the replies. If you spam or use obscenities, you will be eliminated from this contest. The prize is a poster autographed by Tokio Hotel (Unfortunately there is a small tear to the posters in the upper left corner). Please have fun with this as we would like to do more in the future. This contest will close on 03/26/2009 at 10:00am PST.

Views: 2323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill: Come on guys, let's work our sexy, strong man faces. Do it like me, hands on my hips, and eyes in the camera, they love it. Tom! Sexy, strong man face please!

Tom: (thinking) Oh! sexy photographer... tonight... daladaladala.

Georg: (thinking) Come on girl! My knees T.T

Gustav: (thinking) Sexy, strong man face, sexy strong man face.
"All those in favour of McDonald's, stand up. Those who favour Burger King, remain seated."
Bill: I am NOT impressed! When you told us we were going to go to the pool, we assumed that you meant we would be swimming. NOT having a photo shoot! Good thing I hadn't changed into my swimming gear...and at least I look good enough for a photo shoot.

Tom: Yeah! Next time, be more specific! And make sure that Georg doesn't jump off the diving board again! Because he definetly did NOT land in water!

Georg: OWWWWWWWWWWW! My ankle! Medic! *thinks to self* Ok just keep a straight face, we only have to take a few more photos, then off to the hospital! I hope.

Gustav: I should have chose a different shirt. Hm wow...that photographer lady is hot!
"We make everything look hot, doesnt mater where we are"
Tokio Hotel dominates everything, from the people to the water.
The people faint at their sight
The water evaporates from their hottness
what's next.....
soon you'll be seeing trees falling down to bow to the KINGS
Tokio Hotel DOMINATES!!!!!!!
Bill: Come on guys, lets put our best mad face.
Gustav: Like this?!
Tom: Come on, this is your NORMAL face Gus.
Georg: What do you think of mine Tom? I look mad and sexy at the same time, don't I?
Tom: Sexy? Just in your dreams..
"Skinny Dip Anyone?.....No Water Required"
hahaha....did i win
Attachments:
Tom: Am I just supposed to stand here?
Bill:Shut up and look sexy.
Georg:*I think the camera guy has a zit.*
Gustav:*Great Georg's staring at the camera guys zit again.* *sigh*
Bill: like my boots?!
Tom: no.
Georg: no....
Gustav: nope. sorry bill.
Georg: ...my legs are killing me...must...still...look...cool...
Tom: I see you looking Jessie...
Bill: Now let's fill the pool up boys!
Gustav:...?....just look cool.....

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->