Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

"Create a Caption" for the following picture. Two winners will randomly be chosen out of all the replies. If you spam or use obscenities, you will be eliminated from this contest. The prize is a poster autographed by Tokio Hotel (Unfortunately there is a small tear to the posters in the upper left corner). Please have fun with this as we would like to do more in the future. This contest will close on 03/26/2009 at 10:00am PST.

Views: 2265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bill: Oh no! Fangirls! Just stand really really still and maybe they'll think we're cardboard cutouts...
Tom: Never again am I dressing for a photoshoot in the dark...

or

Bill: Dip us in chocolate, and call us dessert :)
Men with hair say: "Pose and you will be sexy".
Men in hats say, "Don't and you'll get women."
Photographer: "Okay guys this is the last shot...so Tom can you please stop trying redirect the camera to your crotch?....for this last picture try to pose like you just saw the most beautiful girl standing besides me"
BIll: "Just look into my eyes...you will be hypnotized"
Tom: "Well hello Jessica Alba"
Georg: "Why would I think of a girl when David Hasselhoff is still single?"
Gutav: "Trying not to blink"
Camera Man: Ready, set, POSE!

Georg: Why did I bend down when he said pose? Ugh!

Tom: Georg, get out of my way! You're killing my 'flo!

Camera Man: Great, work it, work it!

Bill: Gustav move out of my way! I can't work it in these conditions! I need my space!

Gustav: MAKE.ME.
I like mine. It like the outcome of it. Idk if i am going to win or not. But if i do win, yay. :D
anyways here is mine:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By eairez at 2009-03-25
Tom- Bill you look pale
Bill- Shut up I look pretty and I am fierce
"Komm und Rette Mich?"

all the girls would be there in a heartbeat to rescue them

Bill: Guys! Don't block me. I need to be in he center. Gustav, move behind me and do an uninteresting pose. Hands in pockets or something. Georg, block Tom's legs not mine. Mine matter. Okay, time to shine boys.
Guys (thinking): Must it be the same routine every time??
Caption:
Tokio Hotel be lookin' so cool, there don't need to be any water in the pool.
Bill: I'm sexy, I have a cool look, also I have a great voice...now my pose: hands on my hips, and my eyebrown up, and I won't care too much the fact that we are in an empty pool!

Tom: no matter what my pose is, I always look hot...woah! we are in an empty pool, are they gonna full it and let us swim a bit later? xD

Georg: I'm tired, so I'm gonna sit for a while, So what? I worked so hard

Gustav: just look natural...hey! meanwhile let me see what's on my jeans' pocket! xD

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->