Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

"Create a Caption" for the following picture. Two winners will randomly be chosen out of all the replies. If you spam or use obscenities, you will be eliminated from this contest. The prize is a poster autographed by Tokio Hotel (Unfortunately there is a small tear to the posters in the upper left corner). Please have fun with this as we would like to do more in the future. This contest will close on 03/26/2009 at 10:00am PST.

Views: 2459

Replies to This Discussion

"Overflowing With The Wickedness That Is Tokio Hotel!!!"
It became clear to Tokio Hotel how dedicated their fans were when they came to their photo shoot and learned that fangirls had stolen their water.
Bill: Ok boys . . . look deeply into the mirror and repeat "WE ARE ROCK GODS!!!"

enjoy guys!XD
Gustav: Hi! ImHandsInPocketsGuy. How Are You Today?

Bill: *low voice* Look At Me Now You Fool...............................PLZ!!!

Tom: B**** Plea- Oh...No Wait, Its Cool..I Got One In Front

Gustav: Oh...Uhhh....You Dont Wanna Answer! *highvoice* Ye? Ye? Am I Right Ye? Ye? *lowvoice*Ohhh...Thats All Right, You Can Just F*** Off. =]

Georg: *SingsInGirlVoice* David Hasselhoff Come Into My Roooom,Hasselhoff I'll Be Sleepin Sooon, So Before I Say Goodnight, I Need To Feel You Hold Me Tight, Hasselhoff Im Begging You To......Touch Me Tonight! =] *twinkletwinkle*

Tom: *whispers* I'll Touch You.....*Evil Grin*

Bill: You Guys Are All Bumchums.

*All look at him like wtf, Look who's talking*

Dunno if it was good but i did my best.
It Might Be A Bit Long.
"Who Needs Water When You Have Tokio Hotel?"
Now introducing.... Four Germans... Ready to melt your face off... Rock your socks.... and thinking about how they should of done this shoot naked.... Bill- but people want to see us with cltohes on :(.... Tokio Hotel..... Get ready to dance crazily around like you have jitters.... make sure you bring extra underwear.....because they make it wet without water.

Sounds like a trailer or a commercial xD
"The Neighbourhood Pool -- You Never Know What May Be Lurking At The Bottom...;)"
Gustav: Man..why can't I ever stand in the middle?
Tom: Geez Bill, you're taking up all the room!
Bill: Shut up Tom, I'm POSING!
Georg: OK great, foot's asleep!
"Why Swim When You Can ROCK?!?!?"
Georg: OMG I think I ripped my pants.

Bill: Georg, get off my foot!

Gustav: I wonder how I'd look in a sombrero?

Tokio Hotel- They're so cool they don't need water.
Georg: Talk about equality... Why am I the one that has to kneel down in this dirty-a** pool?
Gustav: Oh shut it, Bill chiken arms are pushing Tom and me, and we're not complaining.
Bill: Hey! Watch it, blondie.
Gustav: Look who's talking!
Tom: Bill would be a blonde too if he didn't *low voice like saying a secret* dyied his hair since he was a little midgit...
Bill: :(. Well thank you for sharing that. ...Fake a** gangsta.
Gustav: Air drumming is better than this *air drums*
Georg: *thinks* What could be the Hoff doing right now? Hhhm.

-

I suck at captions and I don't care. :D I wonder why I made them fight though. :P

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->