Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel are taking over New York City today with their Best Buy instore signing. Here we'll post blog-by-blog accounts from Martin of how it all goes down!

Tags: Cherry, Cherrytree, Hotel, Kierszenbaum, Martin, Records, Tokio, tree

Views: 412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thx martin,

now just make sure u send tokio hotel to atlanta.. just tell them plans just changed.. signing session in Atlanta..:)))

Aracely Reyes said:
Thanks for keeping us informed!

Cherrytree said:
Just said good-bye to Tokio Hotel at the Best Buy store. They came, they saw, they signed. And we love them for it. Thank you TH. Thank you to all of the folks that came, waited and repped!
haha! I went to the orlando show too!!! front row!! XD WOOT!!! gotta bring them back!!!! haha would be amazing to get house of blues again!!!

LettyHooper said:
Sarah, Florida here too, I took my daughter to see them last year in Chicago and then in Orlando...what a time we had...

SarahLynn {red lipstick-ish} said:
-sadness-.. man.. why must florida be so far away from NY???? >.< Martin you're a lucky ducky you know that?? Tell Bill I said Hi!!!! :D that would make my day!!! Haha
Aw, I hope they come back to Florida...maybe Miami this time. ;) I'd love to make it to at least one signing. Boys looked nice.
Hum....
omg i wanna see them when they come over here to cail!!!!!!!!!!! :O but idk how! T.T
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
you're even nicer in person =]

Cherrytree said:
Just said hello to the cherrytreerecords.com contest winners. Awesome people. Tokio on their way!
omg i just got back from it; amazing!
=( but they rushed wayy too fast..<'3
still crying!!!!! xD i miss you all already

Cherrytree said:
Tokio Hotel have arrived!!! New York City. Best Buy. Cherrytree Records competition winners meeting them first.

was just there. it was cool. they signed my cd but i surely didnt meet them...the whole process took no more than 30 sec..fun though
wowwwwwwww O.M.G
Today was EPIC. TH and CTR are amazing :]
thanx for the uploads!!! I'm sure u guys had a great time...u NY are so lucky!
ich liebe th!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service