Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel are taking over New York City today with their Best Buy instore signing. Here we'll post blog-by-blog accounts from Martin of how it all goes down!

Tags: Cherry, Cherrytree, Hotel, Kierszenbaum, Martin, Records, Tokio, tree

Views: 564

Replies to This Discussion

Btw tell Bill my name is Shirley haha I forgot to say my name to him. Damit. Oh well I'll have to wait til next time for him to come to NY then spend the entire day waiting to see Bill, then show my tongue again lol. He's so awesome
so it pierced twice

xbuttercup said:
Well I have snake eyes. I showed Bill and his whole face literally lit up and i told him what it was called. And he said he wants to get it. :) Tom liked it too he said a cute wow haha. My 1st TH signing went extremely well! I'm sure I'm in Bill's memories now hahaa :-*
2 people who just met Tokio Hotel and a helpful Best Buy employee. More screaming. More signing. More electricity in the music part of the store than the microwave department!

Just said good-bye to Tokio Hotel at the Best Buy store. They came, they saw, they signed. And we love them for it. Thank you TH. Thank you to all of the folks that came, waited and repped!
Thanks for updating! Glad you had a great time!
Thank You Martin--awesome play by play :o)))
thanks martin
thanks for the blog entries. very helpful!

Cherrytree said:
Just said good-bye to Tokio Hotel at the Best Buy store. They came, they saw, they signed. And we love them for it. Thank you TH. Thank you to all of the folks that came, waited and repped!
Thank you to TH and their great fans as well as Best Buy for a super in-store event. I'm going to go see Far East Movement now @ Fat Baby, NYC.

Omg I jst got home, is the signing still going on? I wasone of the 1st 50 ppl I think maybe like the 20 something-eth. Dudes I'm so exhuasted and dehydrated.
Wish I was there!
Uhm no it didn't pierce twice. A lot of peopl thinkthat.if you get snake eyes and it was pierced twice...you got something horribly wrong. It just goes thru once, jst that it's horizontal and is at the very very tip of my tongue, some people have it a little more back butmine is at the tip. :)

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->