Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel are taking over New York City today with their Best Buy instore signing. Here we'll post blog-by-blog accounts from Martin of how it all goes down!

Tags: Cherry, Cherrytree, Hotel, Kierszenbaum, Martin, Records, Tokio, tree

Views: 510

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This means I get to run around like a maniac thru Best Buy screaming out Tokio Hotel songs and turning all their plasma TV's off and on!

LOL! That's funny! Sing their songs loud Martin! =]

Cherrytree said:
This means I get to run around like a maniac thru Best Buy screaming out Tokio Hotel songs and turning all their plasma TV's off and on!

Martin....
sometimes I think you're a oversized kid that has great taste in music...lol

Cherrytree said:

Martin, you're silly! Haha

Cherrytree said:

oh Martin, you are such a fangirl sometimes haha

Cherrytree said:

Martin u rock !! Say Hi to the guys from me here in Canada !! Soo wish I could be in your shoes right now !!!!
Jst got my stuff signed. So happy. The guys were total sweethearts Bill especially! Tom and Bill both love my exotic tongue piercing lol. I shocked them both :D
Exotic tongue piercing!!?!!...sweet

xbuttercup said:
Jst got my stuff signed. So happy. The guys were total sweethearts Bill especially! Tom and Bill both love my exotic tongue piercing lol. I shocked them both :D
Thank you so much for all your updates so far, Martin!
Well I have snake eyes. I showed Bill and his whole face literally lit up and i told him what it was called. And he said he wants to get it. :) Tom liked it too he said a cute wow haha. My 1st TH signing went extremely well! I'm sure I'm in Bill's memories now hahaa :-*
Ohh your soo lucky--thats awesome :o))

xbuttercup said:
Well I have snake eyes. I showed Bill and his whole face literally lit up and i told him what it was called. And he said he wants to get it. :) Tom liked it too he said a cute wow haha. My 1st TH signing went extremely well! I'm sure I'm in Bill's memories now hahaa :-*

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->