Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel are taking over New York City today with their Best Buy instore signing. Here we'll post blog-by-blog accounts from Martin of how it all goes down!

Tags: Cherry, Cherrytree, Hotel, Kierszenbaum, Martin, Records, Tokio, tree

Views: 521

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-sadness-.. man.. why must florida be so far away from NY???? >.< Martin you're a lucky ducky you know that?? Tell Bill I said Hi!!!! :D that would make my day!!! Haha
Sarah, Florida here too, I took my daughter to see them last year in Chicago and then in Orlando...what a time we had...

SarahLynn {red lipstick-ish} said:
-sadness-.. man.. why must florida be so far away from NY???? >.< Martin you're a lucky ducky you know that?? Tell Bill I said Hi!!!! :D that would make my day!!! Haha
Ohhhhh I'm tooooooo but toooooooo far away! Martin say Hi from Peru PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE!!!! We LOVE them so MUCH!
I live at the border between Alabama and Florida.. Gosh.. if they would come tomorrow to Florida.. guess what? I be there and I will meet you guys there!! ahahhaha. Taking my daughters (12 and 8) with me .. whoop whoop.. kids… will be out of school for a day or two.. its Tokio Hotel Party Time..!!!!

LettyHooper said:
Sarah, Florida here too, I took my daughter to see them last year in Chicago and then in Orlando...what a time we had...

SarahLynn {red lipstick-ish} said:
please Martin!!!
Peru really loves Tokio Hotel!!! ♥

G!a said:
Ohhhhh I'm tooooooo but toooooooo far away! Martin say Hi from Peru PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE!!!! We LOVE them so MUCH!
I live two states from New York....I could of made a random trip, but i'm a broke college student...lol But I hope everyone have fan and the Best Buy workers don't get too stressed out with all those Tokio Hotel fans

Martin, you're lucky man.....tell Tom I said Hi
These seats are for TH!

Tons of excitement here at Best Buy. Screams. This is so exciting. I'm about to start singing Dogs Unleashed at the top of my lungs.
lol...sing it LOUD, Martin

Cherrytree said:
Tons of excitement here at Best Buy. Screams. This is so exciting. I'm about to start singing Dogs Unleashed at the top of my lungs.
Tokio Hotel have arrived!!! New York City. Best Buy. Cherrytree Records competition winners meeting them first.

The scene outside of Best Buy to meet Tokio Hotel. Brett and I remeniscing about instores we went to in NY. He met Madonna at Tower on 4th and Broadway. Same place I met Lou Reed and he told me to buy a "4-track."

That's ALOT of people

Cherrytree said:
The scene outside of Best Buy to meet Tokio Hotel. Brett and I remeniscing about instores we went to in NY. He met Madonna at Tower on 4th and Broadway. Same place I met Lou Reed and he told me to buy a "4-track."

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->