Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

When will I hear Tokio Hotel on my local radio stations?

Views: 113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, I'd like to hear Tokio Hotel on the radio.
Me too..
yes. Radio promo please.
Well they started appearing on mtv so maybe they will be on radio soon:)
Yes Id love to hear them on the radio. Even just a little bit instead of not at all.
Hearing Tokio Hotel in the mix at my local radio station would make my day.
If I could hear Tokio Hotel just half as much as I hear Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga or Kings of Leon, I would be a happy fan.
I strongly encourage everyone to contact their local radio stations and request TH.
So we won't be spamming or p****** anyone off at the radio stations if we do? I assume this means the radio stations have TH available to play if we request them? I just want to be able to request TH without causing any negative outcome. I know some stations get upset if you request something they don't have to play. Sorry this is so long.

Cherrytree Radio said:
I strongly encourage everyone to contact their local radio stations and request TH.
Cherry Tree. . you tell us to request them, but all's I ever get is angry DJ's because they have never heard of Tokio Hotel and they don't have any tokio hotel music..? Why can't you give them TH music? So that when we request.. they will actually play it.
I vehemently disagree.

If the stations have not been giving the song by the record promoter, we will just piss off the DJs. I believe the record promoter in this case would be Cherrytree?

Perhaps Cherrytree could provide a list of the stations that have been given the song and we can follow up with those stations so we do not poison the radio stations perceptions of Tokio Hotel and their fans?

Cherrytree Radio said:
Are they ever on the radio?

RSS

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service