Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Latest Update May 21, 2009 6:15 am Mountain Time

Read our blog!

http://tokiohotelofficialusa.ning.com/profiles/blogs/be-part-of-his...

Tags: hotel, tokio

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Totally excited for the new album :) Hopefully there's more tracks like Monsoon - loved that one :)

Btw, Cherrytree is all one word, no capital letter on the t :)
Tokio Hotel smells like cheese.

After they eat it. Possibly. On occasion.

Tokio Hotel needs to come out with their new album already because I am going to be getting my tax refund in the near-ish future and if the album's not out soon I will end up spending it responsibly, instead of on every edition of the album ever and that would be tragic.
oops. I think I just love the tree so much I wanted to make it special. Heehee. We will do it right from now on.

Dean said:
Totally excited for the new album :) Hopefully there's more tracks like Monsoon - loved that one :)

Btw, Cherrytree is all one word, no capital letter on the t :)
lol! Where's the fun in spending money responsibly? Wait for the TH album before spending, haha!

I remember the days when all my money went on every single edition of the t.A.T.u. CD's! Fun times :)
Feel free to send me the money. I am always up for donations.

Charlotte said:

Tokio Hotel needs to come out with their new album already because I am going to be getting my tax refund in the near-ish future and if the album's not out soon I will end up spending it responsibly, instead of on every edition of the album ever and that would be tragic.
i know those teasers!!!!!!!
but soo exicited for the album!! i cant wait
I see those teasers, and they just remind me how obsessed
I've become. When this album finally gets released, it will rock the charts!!
XD
Hahaha. I always get updates at the wrong time. Like I'll be in class and read them and try not to spaz xD
Hahahahahaha YEAH F***IN' RIGHT.

Official Tokio Hotel US FC said:
Feel free to send me the money. I am always up for donations.

Charlotte said:

Cherrytree twitters are sometimes bad for my health...can't they at least twitter pimp us one of the new singles?
Wantwantwant.
Hell to the yeah!!! I'm so excited and anxious for the single, album and tour dates!!! I love THA, Cherrytree, and Tokio Hotel. Woot!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service