Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel announced today (April 6, 2010) that a new live DVD would be filmed at the Humanoid City Tour concert in Milan on April 12, 2010.

Tokio Hotel America - Official US Fanclub would like to let CherryTree know that there is a demand for this DVD in the US.  We would really appreciate it if the DVD were made available for purchase here.  We would also like to stress that if there are going to be multiple versions of the DVD released, fans in the US would prefer to purchase the deluxe version over the standard version.  We would rather buy the deluxe version from a US vendor and show that Tokio Hotel has a strong fan base here than have to import the deluxe version from another country.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this live DVD when it's released, leave a comment.  Tell CherryTree what you want! :)

Tags: dvd, live, tokio hotel

Views: 1059

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Please, CherryTree?! Us fans in the US want it as badly as Europeans do! (i will definitley be buying it, if it comes out here!!!!!!)
According to this news site: http://tokiohotel-info.myblog.de/tokiohotel-info/art/6897837/-h1-HUMANOID-City-LIVE-DVD-CD-Release-Ubersicht-Overview-h1- , the US has a release date for the DVD and CD!
If this turns out to be true, THANK YOU SO MUCH CHERRY TREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes yes...PLEASE make the dvd available to the fan's in the U.S. Their fan's over here love thier music and everything they do for their fan's, let us repay them by having the chance to order this dvd!
Thank you.
I will definitely buy the DVD when it comes out, and I would prefer to get it here in the US instead of having to order it from Canada like I did the "Caught On Camera" DVD. Please give us the deluxe version if one is available!!!
OMG, thank you Cherry Tree for giving us Tokio Hotel fans the Deluxe version of Humanoid City Live!!!! We really are excited about this!!!!! Thank you so much. Just ordered mine tonight!!! Now we would like to have concerts here in the US!!!!! Really Tokio Hotel is one of the best bands out there even LIVE and most of America does not even know it! They need more exposure here. Thanks!
Thanks so much, Cherrytree!!!

I'm so happy we're getting the deluxe version! I ran to pre-order mine as well and cannot wait for the date to arrive. I can't believe it's so close!

So, so happy! TY! ♥
Thank you, thank you, thank you Cherry Tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pre-ordered my copies today! I can't wait to receive them!!!!!
Thank you CherryTree!!!!! :D
OMFBK(oh my f****** Bill Kaulitz), i need to go put on the sad little baby face so i can get my mom to buy mines because i really, really, really wuv Tokio Hotel!!!! To see them live is like one of my goals...but sad to say i live in the U.S. and they dont really tour here a lot...sigh...Id give anything to walk into a music store and find a section full of Tokio Hotel merchandise...just one little shirt and a poster wouldnt hurt anybody!! Geez America!!!
It kinda looks like you guys are giving up on TH. No promos,easy live album,not much.
What's up?
What i really WANT is Tom and the Deluxe version of DVD and TH perfoming on Letterman/Leno/Fallon somebody Please!!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->