Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel announced today (April 6, 2010) that a new live DVD would be filmed at the Humanoid City Tour concert in Milan on April 12, 2010.

Tokio Hotel America - Official US Fanclub would like to let CherryTree know that there is a demand for this DVD in the US.  We would really appreciate it if the DVD were made available for purchase here.  We would also like to stress that if there are going to be multiple versions of the DVD released, fans in the US would prefer to purchase the deluxe version over the standard version.  We would rather buy the deluxe version from a US vendor and show that Tokio Hotel has a strong fan base here than have to import the deluxe version from another country.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this live DVD when it's released, leave a comment.  Tell CherryTree what you want! :)

Tags: dvd, live, tokio hotel

Views: 925

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would so by the DVD if it was sold here no matter what version they release but i would love to by the deluxe version!!!!
Please Cherry Tree?
we'd buy any version sold here (us) but would love a deluxe version if posible !!
Please CHERRY TREE?
we really want it!
Pretty Please!?
I would definitely buy a copy! And it would be awesome if I could buy it from the States, instead of importing it!
And please make it a deluxe version if you're going to have one!

Thanks a bunch!
It would be great if the Humanoid City Tour DVD was available for US fans.
We want it and I would definitely buy it!!!!!!!!
PLEASE release a deluxe version of Tokio Hotel's live dvd from Milan here in the us!
I wouldddd LOVEEE to buy it!!!!!! (= come one CherryTree!!!!!!!! (= Pretty Pretty please CHerryTree with a Cherry on topppppp????? (=
Pwetty Pwease? Please please please it would make me very happy! mhmm! Can you make me happy Cherrytree? ^_^
I want to buy this DVD sooooooooooo bad it's not even funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeease Cherrytree!!!!! We need more Tokio Hotel in America!!!!!
Want want want this!!!! Any version at all (but a deluxe one would be nice =)) Pretty please?!?!?!
I would absolutely without a doubt buy this DVD! Whether standard, or deluxe (preferably the deluxe version), I would buy it.
Please Please Please Cherry Tree, please, The U.S needs its dosage of Tokio Hotel. <3
I know three other people alongside myself who would buy the DVD and CD if it was released in the US. PLEASE, CHERRY TREE!?!?!?!?! Work your magic for us!? *begs and pleads and whines and cries* If you don't, I'm gonna have to pay extra shipping to buy it from Canada's Amazon, and that's no fun! T_T

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service