Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel announced today (April 6, 2010) that a new live DVD would be filmed at the Humanoid City Tour concert in Milan on April 12, 2010.

Tokio Hotel America - Official US Fanclub would like to let CherryTree know that there is a demand for this DVD in the US.  We would really appreciate it if the DVD were made available for purchase here.  We would also like to stress that if there are going to be multiple versions of the DVD released, fans in the US would prefer to purchase the deluxe version over the standard version.  We would rather buy the deluxe version from a US vendor and show that Tokio Hotel has a strong fan base here than have to import the deluxe version from another country.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this live DVD when it's released, leave a comment.  Tell CherryTree what you want! :)

Tags: dvd, live, tokio hotel

Views: 1103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree! Tokio Hotel needs more exposure in the United States! Please!

Paige said:
OMG, thank you Cherry Tree for giving us Tokio Hotel fans the Deluxe version of Humanoid City Live!!!! We really are excited about this!!!!! Thank you so much. Just ordered mine tonight!!! Now we would like to have concerts here in the US!!!!! Really Tokio Hotel is one of the best bands out there even LIVE and most of America does not even know it! They need more exposure here. Thanks!
I have pre-ordered my DVD! I can hardly wait!
Alyssab said:
I agree! Tokio Hotel needs more exposure in the United States! Please!

If some of the people in charge don't get off their a**** you won't ever see them here again.That includes UM,CT,and even THA.What a waste of talent. Paige said:
OMG, thank you Cherry Tree for giving us Tokio Hotel fans the Deluxe version of Humanoid City Live!!!! We really are excited about this!!!!! Thank you so much. Just ordered mine tonight!!! Now we would like to have concerts here in the US!!!!! Really Tokio Hotel is one of the best bands out there even LIVE and most of America does not even know it! They need more exposure here. Thanks!
I've pre-ordered my deluxe DVD. Hurry, hurry! I can't wait

Thanks CherryTree. More Tokio Hotel in the US, please!
I want one right now! Please! :)

- Jwright
7 more days until the Live DVD is released! Yeah!

John Wright said:

- Jwright
Have you voted for Tokio Hotel on the Spin Magazine 25 poll?
http://www.spin.com/spin25/readers-poll-spin-25

Vote!

Alyssab said:
7 more days until the Live DVD is released! Yeah!

John Wright said:

- Jwright
Tokio Hotel's Live DVD is being released today! Can't wait to get mine. It's going to be so awesome!
My dvd-cd arrived 7/24, they are a great band - played it twice already! I am a new TH fan (10-2009)
and yes i did vote more than once at Spin

thanks!

Alyssab said:
Tokio Hotel's Live DVD is being released today! Can't wait to get mine. It's going to be so awesome!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->