Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel announced today (April 6, 2010) that a new live DVD would be filmed at the Humanoid City Tour concert in Milan on April 12, 2010.

Tokio Hotel America - Official US Fanclub would like to let CherryTree know that there is a demand for this DVD in the US.  We would really appreciate it if the DVD were made available for purchase here.  We would also like to stress that if there are going to be multiple versions of the DVD released, fans in the US would prefer to purchase the deluxe version over the standard version.  We would rather buy the deluxe version from a US vendor and show that Tokio Hotel has a strong fan base here than have to import the deluxe version from another country.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this live DVD when it's released, leave a comment.  Tell CherryTree what you want! :)

Tags: dvd, live, tokio hotel

Views: 1147

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Cherrytree get the Live DVD for us U.S fans!
I would LOVE to buy it!!!!!
Deluxe please and if not anything will work <3
I would just LOVE to have the Humanoid City Tour Live concert DVD here in the USA - preferably the deluxe edition. I love this band so much and I want to support their success in the USA and don't want to have to import the version I want from another country. If having the deluxe unavailable to the USA, I will of course buy multiple copies of the standard - but I will saddened to have to spend mega $$ to import the deluxe from another country.
I want to purchase a deluxe version in the states! Yesssss There are ALOT of TH fans here in the U.S. and it would be great to be able to purchase the LIVE DVD here. It would make me very happy Cherrytree.... :D XD
I would really love for the DVD to be available here in america.
(deluxe would be great but any version will do!)

PLEASE CHERRYTREE?!
I definately want a Deluxe version becuase that's the one that most of us are buying! PLEEASE CHERRYTREE? =)
please cherrytree.,release the live dvd here in the US..please..i would even buy two copies of the live dvd..
i would REALLY love to have it! i'd love to be able to buy it in the US! exspecially if it was the deluxe version :faint:
I would absolutely love, and be thrilled if the Welcome to Humanoid City LIVE DVD and CD could be made available to Tokio Hotel fans here in the United States! ...the deluxe edition, yes, that would be awesome to have in my hands!
The Live DVD would make so many fans happy, and re-open the window for Tokio Hotel to be heard and noticed in America, since I have fath that it will be a success *judging by the number of requests for it currently*.
I definitely want the DVD and CD here in America. I would take whatever they released here, but I would ultimately go for the deluxe verision if there were one. I am very excited about the release, but I'm also disappointed that there isn't an American release date yet! If I were to rate how much I wanted the DVD and CD on a scale of 1-10, I would say 10 for sure!!!
I would prefer a deluxe version of the TH Live DVD in Milan but if not I would have to get the standard one I am looking into buying not just one but at least a dozen. It would be nice to be able to buy from a US vendor.
I would so by the DVD if it was sold here no matter what version they release but i would love to by the deluxe version!!!!
Please Cherry Tree?
we'd buy any version sold here (us) but would love a deluxe version if posible !!
Please CHERRY TREE?
we really want it!
Pretty Please!?

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->