Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel announced today (April 6, 2010) that a new live DVD would be filmed at the Humanoid City Tour concert in Milan on April 12, 2010.

Tokio Hotel America - Official US Fanclub would like to let CherryTree know that there is a demand for this DVD in the US.  We would really appreciate it if the DVD were made available for purchase here.  We would also like to stress that if there are going to be multiple versions of the DVD released, fans in the US would prefer to purchase the deluxe version over the standard version.  We would rather buy the deluxe version from a US vendor and show that Tokio Hotel has a strong fan base here than have to import the deluxe version from another country.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this live DVD when it's released, leave a comment.  Tell CherryTree what you want! :)

Tags: dvd, live, tokio hotel

Views: 1198

Replies to This Discussion

yes!!! we want the live DVD in the US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please please please please pleaasseeee!!!!! thanks Cherrytree =D
please i would most definitely buy it! im a huge TH fan ill will buy anything TH related please please!
CHERRY TREE! I REALLY want the Live DVD so bad! pretty please release it to the U.S =)
please i would most definitely buy it! im a huge TH fan ill will buy anything TH related please please!
CHERRY TREE! I REALLY want the Live DVD so bad! pretty please release it to the U.S =)
I would for sure get a deluxe version sold here! Please Cherry Tree! ^^
I definitely think the US deserves copies of Tokio Hotel's live DVD. They have so much support over here, it would be great if we could have anything Tokio Hotel to purchase so we can show that support!
I would so buy the deluxe version if it was sold here!!!
Please, Cherry Tree?!?!
I want it!
Me and my two bff's would LOVE this dvd! We'd make it a TH-dvd movie night! :D
You gotta get this in the US!
i need this DVD (and deluxe version, thank you) to my Tokio Hotel collection and be a part of the Milan concert until They come to US
I'm dying to get the dvd (preferably deluxe). It would be awesome if you could make this happen ^_^.

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->