Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel announced today (April 6, 2010) that a new live DVD would be filmed at the Humanoid City Tour concert in Milan on April 12, 2010.

Tokio Hotel America - Official US Fanclub would like to let CherryTree know that there is a demand for this DVD in the US.  We would really appreciate it if the DVD were made available for purchase here.  We would also like to stress that if there are going to be multiple versions of the DVD released, fans in the US would prefer to purchase the deluxe version over the standard version.  We would rather buy the deluxe version from a US vendor and show that Tokio Hotel has a strong fan base here than have to import the deluxe version from another country.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this live DVD when it's released, leave a comment.  Tell CherryTree what you want! :)

Tags: dvd, live, tokio hotel

Views: 1081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh hell yeah it should be released worldwide!
I think every fan out there, no mather where they live, should be able to get it.
Perhaps it should be downloadable somehow, like the album.
Please, Cherrytree we, US fans, want the Live DVD to be available here in the US. We really want that DVD and it would be awesome if it was available through Cherrytree... It is better than importing it from another country, Please, just do this for us :)
oh please please please!! deluxe version would be lovely!!
I would definitely buy it, and if it were the deluxe version that would just be even better. (Or maybe a fan pack??) hehe ;D
I would MOST DEFINETLY buy a TH Live DVD! Especially the deluxe version (:
Yes, please!
I'll be buying it regardless of where I get it from. I'd prefer to buy it in the US where it's accounted for than as an import. I'd only want the Deluxe version if there is a Deluxe version as I'd want everything that is included. Thanks.
All Georgia, USA fans want it here!! Deluxe,please.:)
I would LOVE any version of this DVD that's put out here in the states! -Springfield Illinois
yes...please mare sure all versions of the DVD are made available in the US! American fans want the same treatment! Danke!
I would LOVE to buy the Humaniod City DVD here in the U.S so, please cherrytree get it for us!
Absolutely agreed! I'll buy the Deluxe version and I'd prefer to buy it in America! We need to show them that American fans support them too!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->