Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tokio Hotel announced today (April 6, 2010) that a new live DVD would be filmed at the Humanoid City Tour concert in Milan on April 12, 2010.

Tokio Hotel America - Official US Fanclub would like to let CherryTree know that there is a demand for this DVD in the US.  We would really appreciate it if the DVD were made available for purchase here.  We would also like to stress that if there are going to be multiple versions of the DVD released, fans in the US would prefer to purchase the deluxe version over the standard version.  We would rather buy the deluxe version from a US vendor and show that Tokio Hotel has a strong fan base here than have to import the deluxe version from another country.

If you would like to purchase a copy of this live DVD when it's released, leave a comment.  Tell CherryTree what you want! :)

Tags: dvd, live, tokio hotel

Views: 916

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Defiantly would LOVE to have this! Would buy multiple copies for me, and know a ton of my friends will as well. Please, get it for us?
Yes, Please! I would definitely buy it!!
I will buy any and all Tokio Hotel DVDs that are sold in the US.
yes! i want a copy<3
I want it so bad. I mean it'd be so freaking awesome if they would release it here.
I agree 100% I would rather buy deluxe from a US vender rather then send money earned in the US to outside the US. Because if there is a deluxe version most of us will get it imported.
Would definitely love for it to be available here :D
I'd like to buy this DVD Deluxe ftw :"D
I want this DVD available in the US. I've got my credit card ready!
I often buy more than one copy of each version of any Tokio Hotel release. We would love to have all options available to us locally. It would be great to show the band that they have many fans in the US that love and support them. :)
I would buy the deluxe version if it was available to the US fans. If its not available I will be making my purchases from another country.
I would definitely but it!! :D <3

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service