Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Post all your stories, photo's and videos here from the Tokio Hotel Instore Signgins that took place this week in New York City and Los Angeles

Tags: Andrea, Best, Bill, Boom, Buy, Cherry, Cherrytree, Georg, Gustav, Hot, More…Hotel, In, Instore, Kaulitz, Kierszenbaum, Martin, Records, Scott, Signing, Store, Tokio, Tom, Topic, tree

Views: 204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so glad the guys came to NYC! I normally don't like signings, it goes to fast and you can't really talk to them, but for Tokio Hotel, I was like, I had to be there! It was a long day to say the least, but it was well worth it. I could't think of anything to say to any of them, the only thing that came out was "Tom would you sign my arm?" and he said "Sure" and held my arm as he signed his name. It was awesome...then before I left I turned and said "Thanks so much you guys" and Gustav looked up at me. That took all of about 1 minute..but I'll never forget it. In line outside we had met a girl who drove from Vermont to come to the signing, she was so nice and she actually had Tom's signature on her arm made into a tattoo the next day. Okay, I'm done rambling, but this was such an awesome experience, thanks so much Cherrytree for making this possible!

It was an awsome night. and the wait wasn't as long as I thought it would be nor were the fans as crazy as I though they'd be.

But the band barely spoke the only thing I heard them say was "okay" but Bill seemed really happy and smiley :)
So I went to the NYC signing and was so excited. I had driven all the way from Rutland, Vermont to see the guys for the first time in person. I had never been to anything for them before. I left at like 12:30am and got to NYC at like 6am, and I stood in line waiting for the passes. I met a girl and we hung out the entire day talking about Tom because she and I both love him. Then we got in line for the signing around 4:30 and I met a few more fans they are amazing. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see the guys. When I finally saw them in person I was like OMG! And I got Tom to sign my arm. I tried my hardest to not lose it in front of the guys but once I was outside I started to bawl it was so amazing. I love them so much, especially Tom! I got his signature tattooed the next day.. it's amazing. Just like the guys. The only thing I kinda regret is that I forgot to show Bill my very first tattoo which happened to be his star! I haven't gotten my pics developed yet but I hope they come out good. I can't wait to see them again... I hope they come back to the US for concerts!

Thank you so much! You were great! And I'm glad I met you. You and everyone made my first TH experience about 100 times better. I hope we get to do it again sometime soon.
Elyssa said:
I'm so glad the guys came to NYC! I normally don't like signings, it goes to fast and you can't really talk to them, but for Tokio Hotel, I was like, I had to be there! It was a long day to say the least, but it was well worth it. I could't think of anything to say to any of them, the only thing that came out was "Tom would you sign my arm?" and he said "Sure" and held my arm as he signed his name. It was awesome...then before I left I turned and said "Thanks so much you guys" and Gustav looked up at me. That took all of about 1 minute..but I'll never forget it. In line outside we had met a girl who drove from Vermont to come to the signing, she was so nice and she actually had Tom's signature on her arm made into a tattoo the next day. Okay, I'm done rambling, but this was such an awesome experience, thanks so much Cherrytree for making this possible!

I'm still in a state of shock. It was the best night of my life. Thank you so much!
dats wat im plannin to do next time
how much did it cost u to get da autograph tattooed tho?

Mandi Phelps said:
So I went to the NYC signing and was so excited. I had driven all the way from Rutland, Vermont to see the guys for the first time in person. I had never been to anything for them before. I left at like 12:30am and got to NYC at like 6am, and I stood in line waiting for the passes. I met a girl and we hung out the entire day talking about Tom because she and I both love him. Then we got in line for the signing around 4:30 and I met a few more fans they are amazing. I was so excited. I couldn't wait to see the guys. When I finally saw them in person I was like OMG! And I got Tom to sign my arm. I tried my hardest to not lose it in front of the guys but once I was outside I started to bawl it was so amazing. I love them so much, especially Tom! I got his signature tattooed the next day.. it's amazing. Just like the guys. The only thing I kinda regret is that I forgot to show Bill my very first tattoo which happened to be his star! I haven't gotten my pics developed yet but I hope they come out good. I can't wait to see them again... I hope they come back to the US for concerts!

JUST GOT HOME FROM THE SIGNING AT UNIVERSAL CITY WALK TONIGHT. I TOOK MY THREE DAUGHTERS AGES 6,8 &12. MY 6 YEAR OLD WOKE UP RIGHT NOW AND SAID SHE WAS DREAMING THAT BILL WAS DRIVING NEXT TO US ON THE FREEWAY! LOL! WE LOVE TOKIO HOTEL! CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY START PLAYING SOUTHERN CALI SHOWS! LAST YEAR WE WENT TO EVERY SHOW AND SIGNING! EVEN SPENT $500.00 FOR JINGLE BALL TICKETS! AND MY KIDS HELD THERE OWN THAT DAY,STANDING 7 HOURS IN THE FRONT ROW WAITING FOR TOKIO HOTEL TO PERFORM ON THE OUTSIDE STAGE! THE BAND HAD GOTTEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE ON THE WAY TO THE SHOW, WHICH CAUSED A DELAY.BUT AS YOUNG AS MY KIDS ARE, THEY STAYED STANDING 7 HOURS FOR THEIR FAVORITE BAND!!! BUT THAT'S WHAT US TRUE FANS DO, RIGHT!? LOL! TONIGHT WAS SO CALM AND THERE WERE ALOT MORE OLDER FANS THAN I REMEMBER SEEING AT ANY OTHER SIGNING. BILL WAS VERY FRIENDLY TONIGHT ALSO. SMILEY AND ACTUALLY MAKING EYE CONTACT AND SMILED FOR A FEW PICTURES THAT I TOOK! (I WILL POST THEM LATER) HE EVEN SPOKE! I TOLD BILL AND TOM THAT I'M NAMING MY NEW BABY AFTER THE BAND AND BILL SMILED AND SAID,"OH, GOOD." AND TOM JUST SNICKERED. IT WAS SO CUTE. LAST YEAR AT THE HOLLYWOOD AND HIGHLAND HOT TOPIC SIGNING, I WENT TO TOUCH BILL'S HAND AND HIS BODY GUARD SMACKED THE SH*T OUT OF MY HAND! HE HIT MY HAND SO HARD I WANTED TO CRY! I WAS SO MAD, BUT THEN AGAIN I SHOULDN'T HAVE TRIED TO TOUCH BILL! LOL! I COULDN'T HELP IT! HE'S SO DOLL LIKE! HOW ABOUT THE SECURITY TONIGHT? LMAO! WHAT DORKS! "KEEP IT MOVING,KEEP WALKING," EVERYONE JUST STAYED PUT AND DIDN'T LISTEN TO THEM! LOL! WE EVEN WENT TO THE BACK OF THE BUILDING AND WATCHED THE BAND EXIT INTO THEIR CARS! THEN SOME SECURITY GUY CAME AND STARTED YELLING AND BULLYING EVERYBODY! HE KEPT TELLING ME TO WALK FASTER, SO I WALKED SLOWER AN HE GOT SO UPSET WITH ME! LOL! GOOD TIMES! ALL IN ALL WE HAD A BLAST TONIGHT! IT WAS A NIGHT TO REMEMBER AND SHALL BE ADDED TO OUR MENTAL NOTEBOOK OF FAVORABLE TOKIO HOTEL MOMENTS IN OUR LIVES!
LA SIGNING!

Just got back from the LA Signing. Thank you to Scott for being awesome!

anyways! i feel incredibly stupid for being so hopeful about a signing. I've been a fan for three years and this was my first time ever seeing them. overall, it was incredibly rushed and the twins looked like they really didn't want to be there by the time we got to them (we were at the very end, only about 8-10 people behind us, if that).

I was holding a stuffed elephant and dog, plus two glow wands, for Gustav and Bill. My friend Vicky had a stuffed turtle and dog for Georg and Tom, plus glow wands for them.

Here's what happened:

Vicky and I walked into Hot Topic together. We were sort of squirming to try and get rid of the nerves. When we stood on our tip-toes, we could just see the band over the clothing racks.

When I got close, only Vicky and one other girl in front of me, I gripped the stuffed elephant and dog already in my arms, and held the glow wands tighter to me. I made the mistake of looking at the body guard who was right next to Bill. He was hardcore staring me down--he scared the crap out of me--and I smiled nervously at him. I sort of glanced over the band as Vicky moved to get her shirt signed; only Georg looked happy to be there.

I moved forward. Bill looked tired; his smile was forced and his eyes were squinting so tightly I couldn't even see his irises (but his eyelashes were amazing). I smiled at him and said, "Hi Bill", to which he sort of just smiled a little tighter. I handed him my Humanoid booklet after a pause and he signed it. Gripping the dog tighter and feeling quite dumb, I finally managed to hold it out for him with a quick, "This is for you!". Bill looked like he didn't want to take it. His face was strained and he hesitantly pulled it from my hands. I kind of lost confidence in myself after that one look.

Anyways, somehow I managed to pull the glow wand out and held it toward him. I said, "Use it wisely!". Bill took the glow wand hesitantly, stared at it with a WTF look, before looking slightly amused and shoving it under the table with the dog. I think he liked that better than the dog. (It was a neon yellow heart wand, btw).

Vicky was rooted to the spot between Tom and Georg, so I wasn't able to say anything to them. It did give me time to actually pay a little more attention to Bill, who was wearing a black tank top. He looked surprisingly more muscular and broad than he did in pictures/videos online.

They all really do look so much better in person. The way they were sitting at the signing made them look so little though. It was kind of... weird?

Continuing on, the boys were really rushing the signing. It only took me seconds to finish with Bill but they had already finished mine, Vicky's, and about three other people's things. I stared at Tom a little as Vicky fumbled with handing him the glow wand. He gave me the shifty eyed once over. It was weird because even though Bill was faking, Tom wasn't even trying. He really looked like he didn't want to be there, and was seated quite far back in his chair.

Vicky handed the turtle to Georg who laughed, which totally made me feel a little less stupid. He was the only one who looked genuinely amused by our gifts. I met his eyes and we had a brief smile exchange. Since Vicky took forever--she froze up--I had lost all ability to talk by the time I reached Gustav. I shoved both the elephant and the glow wand toward him with a nervous smile. He gave me with Gustav stare, with bonus flash of an "Oh!" face, before snatching it out of my hands really quickly.

It was all over so fast. I don't even think we were in front of the band for thirty seconds. It was ridiculously rushed and the boys looked unhappy. I didn't expect them to go out of their way to acknowledge me or my gift, but a genuine smile would have been nice. I think I was the happiest when I gave Bill the glowstick and he gave me a real expression, even if it was half-amused.

In any case, I still had fun and met a lot of cool people. :D
Adding on to Kimby's post. The shirt I made, they didn't read it. I am very disgruntled at that. The signing was sooo rushed and Tom looked like he didn't want to be there by the time we got up to them. Georg seemed amused by the turtle and glowstick, so that was cool

This was the shirt. The part in German is something they like to teach interviewers when asked to tell them something in German. It's not the most appropriate thing, so I'm not gonna say what it means here. But I was really looking forward to their faces when they read it. But alas, they didn't.

Anyway, met Scott, he was cool and gave us his VIP pass after the signing and got a Cherry Tree button!

I'm also curious as to what they did with the glow sticks and stuffed animals. Mostly the glow sticks, though

Tara, Kat and Jamie meeting Martin from CherryTree in NYC after the signing. Amazing night!!
Okay, so here goes my brief experience in the NYC signing- So let's get this clear, I'm not a nutcase lunatic fan (of yrs & yrs, why lie? i just got into them a yr ago, better late than never i suppose) they do fascinate me (& im part german so it makes sense). I heard about the signing and I live in NYC, I'd be the biggest loser not to go. I arrived about 8 in the morning, awaiting was a block-line long of teeenage screaming girls and amazing moms who went outta their way for these insane kids. So, I got my killer lanyard w bill's face on it, my blue wristband and a copy of the humanoid album (which i hadnt even bought yet, yes i suck, i know). Anyhow, this all took about an hour, so i was outta there quick- i was even able to go back home and come back to the city a few hours later- I arrived about 3ish (line-up was starting at 2) and it wasn't as full as I expected (and the fans by then, had calmed down, perhaps it was the lack of food and liquid substances). We were told they would arrive at 6PM, yeeah they arrived around at 6:45. I finally made it in, I felt nervous, like holy ---- (i think i had to pee too but i instantly forgot). Obviously, I've had some sort of e-love connection in my mind with the lead singer (so, big expectations here). I finally walked down the stairs (it felt like it was my wedding day & i was walking down the aisle & all of these four boys were waiting for me, with no white dress more like a tragic vampire chick) and there they were, in all their COOL SHINING TALENTED GLORY! I go up, there's Bill. (oh i had my glasses on for a quick sec, I didnt put my contacts in & so i whisked out my sweet-nerdy glasses to take a better look). Bill was less than amused, he just sorta smiled and snatched, yes SNATCHED my album & signed it so quick I didnt even catch where he signed exactly (so much for that "e-love connection" we had, thanks bill!)...he then proceeded to pass it to Tom, (get this, i didnt even say hi, his bodyguards look like assholes (can i say that?) and prison just wasnt in my plans that night). So I stood there in front of the band probably no longer than 30 secs, and there I was right in front of Tom, when i caught him staring at me & just smiling away (i'm almost positive he said hi, almost) I just stared back and smiled, didnt respond (talking was just not gonna happen that night). Before I knew it, Gustav put the cover back neatly into my cd case and returns it. He glanced up at me, staring at me like he saw baby jesus. I took the CD and said "thanks!", in which he nodded and continued to stare awkwardly in a cute kinda way. Oh and did I mention I have no record memory of George in mind, no idea what he looked like, what he was wearing, if he was happy to see me, NOTHING! George, where were you? (luckily, ive got enough evidence to look through). All in All, all I CAN and WILL remember was having this long 10 sec, i'm falling in lust with you stare, with Tom..and the other 20 seconds i was on cloud 13...(so basically, i went to this signing to cheat on bill with his identical twin brother). Failed to mention, the band looked waaay younger than I expected- (now i understand the teenage fan base thing). So, will I be going to the next signing? hell yes, but next time, i wont be leaving until i cause some sort of havoc just to slow down the process, (and give everyone something to talk about for the rest of your lives) cos this whole experience was faster than the speed of lightning!

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service