Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Post all your stories, photo's and videos here from the Tokio Hotel Instore Signgins that took place this week in New York City and Los Angeles

Tags: Andrea, Best, Bill, Boom, Buy, Cherry, Cherrytree, Georg, Gustav, Hot, More…Hotel, In, Instore, Kaulitz, Kierszenbaum, Martin, Records, Scott, Signing, Store, Tokio, Tom, Topic, tree

Views: 227

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ok hello everyone i just wanted to say that ill be posting ALL my piics an viids on my youtube page an photobucket page

some pictures i took are already on my twitter page so look for @BiancaKaulitz

ill be back in a few to post some pics =)
ok so i am BACK!!!! an here are some pics of the Tokio Hotel LA signing at Universal City Walk
Attachments:
and for videos please visit my youtube account

http://www.youtube.com/BancaCH2010

haha Scott had his eyes closed in the second one lol
Attachments:
So when i went to the L.A. signing, i fell in love with Bill, until then i wasnt sure if i really loved teh band or iif i was just "oh, ok good music cool people etc, etc," but when they walk out to the tables and like smiled at me i was just like "woah...." i know then right there where i was belonging the rest of my life! Even the band sais "life is all about finding love and feeling it" well i have finally found it, and am feeling it i hope to meet them soon =]

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->