Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

This is the home of the 'I Love Robyn' club - show your love and appreciation for Robyn and her music, right here!

Get your Free 'I <3 Robyn' Pin

If you leave a post below explaining why you love Robyn and then email [email protected] your snail mail address referencing the name on your post, you'll receive an I Love Robyn Club membership pin (while supplies last).

----------------------------------------------

Tell Us Why You Love Robyn and be heard on Cherrytree Radio

For your chance to be heard on CherrytreeRadio.com call 1-310-773-3539 and leave a message telling us why you love Robyn. We'll pick the best messages we receive and your message could be one that becomes featured as part of the 'I Love Robyn Club' radio spot exclusively on Cherrytree Radio.

The number to call is 1-310-773-3539.

(Please get permission from the billpayer of the house before making any calls.)

----------------------------------------------

Below is your 'I Love Robyn' Club Button/Avatar (Click for a larger version to save to your desktop. You can then set this as your avatar.)

Tags: Cherrytree, Club, I, Love, Records, Robyn

Views: 2453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Robin's eponymous CD, was the only one that able to listen to, from the beginning to the end last year.She's brilliant.
robyn rocks...love her! Her music is the soundtrack of my life
i love Robyn because she is the dopest lionness of Judah EVAR!

--Jesse
I ♥ Robyn because she is the killingest fembot ever! Her music is so original and always makes me want to dance!
I love Robyn, cos her music is so refreshing and fun! Dance till your pants come off!
She brings so much energy to the stage and is very renewing and daring in making killasongz!
I can't wait for the new cd's and to see Robyn live on stage again!!
I love Robyn because her music has some sick a** beats and I love the lyrics to all of her songs. She isn't just the stereotypical pop singer. Robyn is amazing and I support her and her music <3.
Thank you Recers for all the messages here on the ILoveRobyn club forum, we'll be sending these pins out as soon as possible! If any of your friends love Robyn, don't forget to tell them about this too so they can join and get their free pin.

You can also phone in on the number given in the original post and your voice message could be aired on Cherrytree Radio!
I've loved Robin since we both were teenagers. She reminds me it's okay to be irrational, and to be me.
Robyn gave me faith in pop again! I LOVE HER!
Robyn's music sends chills down my spine everytime I hear it. I feel like she's singing my stories and feels how I feel. I'm so excited to see what her new album holds!
I love Robyn because she is unique and of her own style. I wish she was more popular in the States because people need to know her and love her. Her voice is fabulous and her songs are catchy and edgy and FUN!!!!.....Konichiwa B******! ; )
I believe that she is an original artist. There are not too many of those out now. She also doesn't seem packed like so many others. She also edgier than others. She has my full respect and love just for those reason's alone. It is nice to hear something different but still pop at the same time. I have enjoyed her music since show me love was released and i fully plan on continuing to enjoy it! I love Robyn!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->