Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

This is the home of the 'I Love Robyn' club - show your love and appreciation for Robyn and her music, right here!

Get your Free 'I <3 Robyn' Pin

If you leave a post below explaining why you love Robyn and then email [email protected] your snail mail address referencing the name on your post, you'll receive an I Love Robyn Club membership pin (while supplies last).

----------------------------------------------

Tell Us Why You Love Robyn and be heard on Cherrytree Radio

For your chance to be heard on CherrytreeRadio.com call 1-310-773-3539 and leave a message telling us why you love Robyn. We'll pick the best messages we receive and your message could be one that becomes featured as part of the 'I Love Robyn Club' radio spot exclusively on Cherrytree Radio.

The number to call is 1-310-773-3539.

(Please get permission from the billpayer of the house before making any calls.)

----------------------------------------------

Below is your 'I Love Robyn' Club Button/Avatar (Click for a larger version to save to your desktop. You can then set this as your avatar.)

Tags: Cherrytree, Club, I, Love, Records, Robyn

Views: 2469

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I <3 ROBYN!!!! Saw her last year in San Francisco and got to meet her and I think I scared her because I was starstruck by her! I even told her "YOU ARE BADASS! YOU ARE BADASS!" and she just kept staring at me like "ookay" lol but I don't regret it. She puts on one hell of a performance! During the show she made eye contact with me and I was making a face to her and we danced while staring at each other! Please choose me for the I <3 Robyn club!
Sure we all love robyns music, its great. but furthermore she is
 super adorable and extremely cute not to mention intelligent and
 brave... oh boy I maybe on the losing side of an amazing infatuation. se la vie

Robyn,How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

I love Robyn because I have been a fan every since her video " do you know (what it takes)" premiered on Mtv in the US..back in 1997 i think it was..she is simply amazing..sadly i have never seen her live yet but that hopefully will change this year

Honestly, I never was quite so into Robyn's music, but I guess our musical tastes change! I looked up her song "Fembot" after recognizing her name when it was featured on an Entertainment Weekly magazine "must list" and absolutely loved it, which made me research more of her music. Long story short, I'm a huge fan now, so yes... I (100%) <3 Robyn! lol :D

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->