Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

This is the home of the 'I Love Robyn' club - show your love and appreciation for Robyn and her music, right here!

Get your Free 'I <3 Robyn' Pin

If you leave a post below explaining why you love Robyn and then email [email protected] your snail mail address referencing the name on your post, you'll receive an I Love Robyn Club membership pin (while supplies last).

----------------------------------------------

Tell Us Why You Love Robyn and be heard on Cherrytree Radio

For your chance to be heard on CherrytreeRadio.com call 1-310-773-3539 and leave a message telling us why you love Robyn. We'll pick the best messages we receive and your message could be one that becomes featured as part of the 'I Love Robyn Club' radio spot exclusively on Cherrytree Radio.

The number to call is 1-310-773-3539.

(Please get permission from the billpayer of the house before making any calls.)

----------------------------------------------

Below is your 'I Love Robyn' Club Button/Avatar (Click for a larger version to save to your desktop. You can then set this as your avatar.)

Tags: Cherrytree, Club, I, Love, Records, Robyn

Views: 2458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love Robyn because She is Awesome, Sweet, Pretty, Original, fierce, Her moves on the stage, her beautiful eyes, Hey short hair, Her uniqueness and more. Went to see her perform three times this weekend. Two nights at her concert in San Fran and one acoustic concert at a record store and the best part is that we got first rows on two shows. My sister and I got very lucky to enjoy Robyn for a weekend!

Robyn absolutely owns the stage. I love Robyn because she is fierce and makes the best pop music on the planet!

I am a fan for life!

C
her voice makes my heart sing - my #1 queen of pop
I <3 robyn because she can make me dance the hurt away...
I love Robyn because she has the ability to be a pop chameleon. Her songs and music will always be around and I love the fresh music she brings throughout the years. Her creativity never seems to die and her lyrics have more substance than many pop artists who have come and go. She's awesome!! I can't wait to hopefully see her in Philly this upcoming week!
i love robyn because i flew from canada to LA to watch her concert and it was 100% worth it! yay!
I like Robyn, because it is unique. I love his songs especially "Be Mine", "Dancing On My Own" it looks like they were written for me lol
I also like her style, I'm jealous of her haircut so I'd like to have the same but that does not fit me = p
I was anxious hear the new album, I'm not disappointed =) I'm just more like a fan
this girl is gold, she rules
ps: sorry if my English is not good I'm French =/
I love Robyn because she is funny and catchy and original! :)
to me, robyn is a muse. from her hair, to her musical influences, right down to her love for Alexander Wang, she is absolutley incredible. theres only a select few artists who really touch on people's emotions and robyn's one of them. her music has helped me out through such difficult times in my life. i hope she sticks around a lot longer than most artists do these days.
I love Robyn because she is a true artist with real talent and no one can f****** tell her what to do!
I <3 Robyn because she is a true artist and no one can f****** tell her what to do!!!
...because literally EVERY THING the woman has put out is brilliant.

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->