Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

This is the home of the 'I Love Robyn' club - show your love and appreciation for Robyn and her music, right here!

Get your Free 'I <3 Robyn' Pin

If you leave a post below explaining why you love Robyn and then email [email protected] your snail mail address referencing the name on your post, you'll receive an I Love Robyn Club membership pin (while supplies last).

----------------------------------------------

Tell Us Why You Love Robyn and be heard on Cherrytree Radio

For your chance to be heard on CherrytreeRadio.com call 1-310-773-3539 and leave a message telling us why you love Robyn. We'll pick the best messages we receive and your message could be one that becomes featured as part of the 'I Love Robyn Club' radio spot exclusively on Cherrytree Radio.

The number to call is 1-310-773-3539.

(Please get permission from the billpayer of the house before making any calls.)

----------------------------------------------

Below is your 'I Love Robyn' Club Button/Avatar (Click for a larger version to save to your desktop. You can then set this as your avatar.)

Tags: Cherrytree, Club, I, Love, Records, Robyn

Views: 2760

Replies to This Discussion

I love Robyn because she is unapologetically, uncompromisingly FUN.
I got my stickers and pins in the mail today! AMAZING!!!!
Body Talk Pt. 1 is only the beginning of the EPICNESS THAT IS ROBYN! "Dancing on my Own" is the hottest rack of the summer. AND I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE!!
Robyn is an amazing singer! i love her eccentric style and lyrics. it's poppy and meaningful, what more could you want?
i love Robyin because she has an amazing style of making music :D she's jut great overall! <3
I've loved ROBYN for more than 15 years... since I first heard her and bought her
"Robyn Is Here" CD many years ago. ROBYN is amazing!! Can't wait to see her live in concert in Pontiac, MI later this month!
I love robyn because she's different, fills her songs with meaning, and is just the sh*t!
she is a smarty badass. that is why i love robyn.
listening to cherrytree el adobe, i have just heard the most beautiful song my ears could ever have witnessed. robyn performed "Dancing on My Own" live, acoustic, with piano. i was crying! i used to recommend robyn to my friends, but now i am going to tell everyone how awesome our cherrytree swede is!
I <3 Robyn cuz she's unique :)
I love Robyn because she is fierce, fearless and fabulous. She does her own thing and her Swagger is out of this world. She is effortlessly cool and an inspiration to Women and (Men) everywhere.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Robyn because she is an amazing songwriter/performer. I saw her live in Pontiac, MI and I was FRONT ROW!! I have so much more respect for her because she put on a AMAZING show. Everything was so original. The dances to all of her songs. She has such a unique sense of creativity. I LOVE YOU ROBYN!

Caitlin Roca : )

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->