Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

This is the home of the 'I Love Robyn' club - show your love and appreciation for Robyn and her music, right here!

Get your Free 'I <3 Robyn' Pin

If you leave a post below explaining why you love Robyn and then email [email protected] your snail mail address referencing the name on your post, you'll receive an I Love Robyn Club membership pin (while supplies last).

----------------------------------------------

Tell Us Why You Love Robyn and be heard on Cherrytree Radio

For your chance to be heard on CherrytreeRadio.com call 1-310-773-3539 and leave a message telling us why you love Robyn. We'll pick the best messages we receive and your message could be one that becomes featured as part of the 'I Love Robyn Club' radio spot exclusively on Cherrytree Radio.

The number to call is 1-310-773-3539.

(Please get permission from the billpayer of the house before making any calls.)

----------------------------------------------

Below is your 'I Love Robyn' Club Button/Avatar (Click for a larger version to save to your desktop. You can then set this as your avatar.)

Tags: Cherrytree, Club, I, Love, Records, Robyn

Views: 2753

Replies to This Discussion

I love Robyn because she cares so much about putting out good quality music, you can feel her passion for it in every song. Her music makes any bad day instantly better, and I'm proud to say that my 50 yr old father knows most of the words to Konichiwa B******!
Robyn makes the sickest beast that make me wanna move.
How could you not love Robyn? Her music is catchy, inspiring and just plain fun.
And, she has one of the best personalities of anybody I've ever had the chance to be a fan of.

SCoTT Hallowell
1904 E Del Rio St
Gilbert, AZ 85295
I've loved robyn since she sang "do you know what it takes"... i bought her album at first because she has the same name as me, but know i know she has great music!
let's see.. why do i love robyn? i'd have to say that her records are products of amazing musicians and recording technicians married with songwriting that speaks to everyone (making it's subject matter OUR subject matter, or "pop") and an amazing yet human sounding vocal - go robyn and team! <3
I love Robyn because I tear the club up when they play her music out here in L.A.
I love Robyn because her live performances have the capability of making me tear up! haha :D
Robyn... Shes Legit! I love how she has a different sound then a lot of people and the way she delivers it is fierce.. she makes me proud to be a rec'er
Okay I love Robyn's Music Every Heartbeat was a song that help me get over a difficult time love love love that song its an amazing record Be Mine Ugh who hasnt experinced a situation like that.
I love Robyn for being fearless, fierce, fit, and forward-looking...she doesn't set trends, she had made a career out of smashing them up and/or taking them and perfecting the snot out of them so no one else can ever top it. And she damn well deserves to be at the top! See you in LA!!!
I love Robyn 'cos she's the killingest. That "very advanced high tech hot mama" never lets anyone hold her back and isn't afraid to shout out loud what everyone is thinking about life deep down.

See you in LA! xxx
I <3 Robyn 'cause she makes me DANCE! (Since I was 16.)

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->