Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

This is the home of the 'I Love Robyn' club - show your love and appreciation for Robyn and her music, right here!

Get your Free 'I <3 Robyn' Pin

If you leave a post below explaining why you love Robyn and then email [email protected] your snail mail address referencing the name on your post, you'll receive an I Love Robyn Club membership pin (while supplies last).

----------------------------------------------

Tell Us Why You Love Robyn and be heard on Cherrytree Radio

For your chance to be heard on CherrytreeRadio.com call 1-310-773-3539 and leave a message telling us why you love Robyn. We'll pick the best messages we receive and your message could be one that becomes featured as part of the 'I Love Robyn Club' radio spot exclusively on Cherrytree Radio.

The number to call is 1-310-773-3539.

(Please get permission from the billpayer of the house before making any calls.)

----------------------------------------------

Below is your 'I Love Robyn' Club Button/Avatar (Click for a larger version to save to your desktop. You can then set this as your avatar.)

Tags: Cherrytree, Club, I, Love, Records, Robyn

Views: 2265

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Get your Free 'I <3 Robyn' Pin

If you leave a post explaining why you love Robyn at ILoveRobyn.com and then email [email protected] your snail mail address referencing the name on your post, you'll receive an I Love Robyn Club membership pin (while supplies last).
I love robyn because she has epic music, with an upbeat style that makes everyone smile and want to dance. ^^
i wanna be a member
because of her music since i heared her music woooow <3 i really love robyn

xx
so i definatly want to join =D robyns voice is more then just amazing!
haha i was scrolling down and saw deans comment..get your russian onn<3
Maybe i should leave another post so i can get my pin

Not only is loving robyn like loving ice cream.
Her voice is wonderful mix--or should i say tornado-- of sassy and classy.
The fact that she can go from konichiwa b****** to a song like eclipse means A LOT
in my book =)
which is why i sing her songs all the time
xD
I love Robyn b/c she has an amazing voice.
ofcourse we hella LOVE ROBYN!!! she's wow wow wow!! amazing n awesome n wow!!!! I LOVE ROBYN!!! <3
Robyn's amazing.her music is so inspirational.and is known throughout the whole world.Keep on singing Robyn! <33
I love Robyn because she's just like a tropical cocktail with one of those little umbrella thingys; Cute, bright and really makes you happy.
Let's see.....I Luv Robyn because her voice iz AMAZING!!!! PLus she iz hott lol
I love robyn for not only her kickass music but also her style. Gosh, just look at that fabulous hair!

Anyway, I think Robyn deserves much much more attention in Germany, so let me help and promote her, while wearing that pin everyday!

And while you'll decide whether or not I should get it, I'll keep grooving to her new tracks! Give it to me, cos the pin's killing me, cherrytree rec.'s killing me, ROBYN'S killing me!

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service