Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

As you may know we are making interviews from The Morning Orchard on CherrytreeRadio.com available for download (FOR FREE!) in a new section of our website called The Cherrytree Confidential. A new file will go up for download every Wednesday at 4pm PST and we kicked off The Cherrytree Confidential this week with Donnie Wahlberg's first interview on The Morning Orchard.

Check out The Cherrytree Confidential at www.cherrytreerecords.com/confidential to download the first of the interviews.

You can discuss The Cherrytree Confidential interviews in this topic and leave us your feedback! Let us know what you think.

Tags: Cherrytree, CherrytreeRadio.com, Confidential, Morning, Orchard, Radio, The

Views: 199

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much. The Tokio Hotel interview was great. Hope they're coming here soon :))
Lol, old interview. Darn it. That was before they even started the Humanoid Tour, and I had heard it already.
AHHH I LOOOOOVEDDD THE TOKIO HOTEL ONE!!!!
Yay, thanks for the Tokio Hotel interview download!
TH Make some NOISE
This is an interview from back in October, so it's old

kelley P said:
When Is this interview from? TH was already in Nylon Magazine once. Are they going to be in it again? Are they in LA, and the Singapore this week? I'm confused!!!
Thought I'd heard it before, but had knee surgery around that time, could have been a weird dream. Thanks for making realize I'm not crazy.

Katey Brightwell said:
This is an interview from back in October, so it's old

kelley P said:
When Is this interview from? TH was already in Nylon Magazine once. Are they going to be in it again? Are they in LA, and the Singapore this week? I'm confused!!!
All interviews up for download will be taken from the Morning Orchard - which airs live on Fridays at 9am PST on CherrytreeRadio.com
great interview with TH and DW !
both of them are good stars!!
i love them !!
really nice interview
>
:O ILove tokio hotel 7.310
awesooomee xD funny....the interview with tokio hotel
New Interview with Elly from La Roux going up on the Cherrytree Confidential any minute now. Check it out on www.cherrytreerecords.com/confidential :)

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service