Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

As you may know we are making interviews from The Morning Orchard on CherrytreeRadio.com available for download (FOR FREE!) in a new section of our website called The Cherrytree Confidential. A new file will go up for download every Wednesday at 4pm PST and we kicked off The Cherrytree Confidential this week with Donnie Wahlberg's first interview on The Morning Orchard.

Check out The Cherrytree Confidential at www.cherrytreerecords.com/confidential to download the first of the interviews.

You can discuss The Cherrytree Confidential interviews in this topic and leave us your feedback! Let us know what you think.

Tags: Cherrytree, CherrytreeRadio.com, Confidential, Morning, Orchard, Radio, The

Views: 198

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic interview with Donnie! If I were you Martin I would be excited and nervous. The nervousness would calm down once we started talking. I love Donnie's personality. Very real. Not one fake unthankful bone in his body! :)

Meghan. A Donnie fan since I was a little girl.
Meghan, there's not any nervousness or excitement when meeting Donnie, he really makes everyone feel comfortable and at ease. You're right, his personality is very real and if you didn't know any better you'd think he was just a normal fun-loving person who has a job he loves and is committed to his work.

Thanks for listening and downloading the interview. We've done a few interviews with Donnie on the Orchard, I'm sure we'll put the others up at a future date so keep checking back.

Tony from the Morning Orchard
So are you guys having a Tokio Hotel interview on Monday!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm sooooo exited! I want them to come back to the US soon! It's been 2 long! Can't wait to hear the interview!
Needless to say, this is me right now after the news of it being Tokio Hotel on Monday.

LOL!

I guess this makes Monday not so bad, after all.
wow martin thats awsome interview i would be nervious man but it was kool
Tokio Hotel Monday !! Tokio Hotel Monday!!! soooo excited for Tokio Hotel Monday :D
Happy Mondays! :D
yesssssssssssssssssssssssss tokio hotellllll...... tokio hotellll......... 4.00 p.m *OOO*
Wow that's great...I hope they have some good news for us here in AMERICA like they will be coming to play tour soon. But anyways, just getting to catch Tokio Hotel interview is awsome. Thanks Cherrytree and Tokio Hotel!!
When Is this interview from? TH was already in Nylon Magazine once. Are they going to be in it again? Are they in LA, and the Singapore this week? I'm confused!!!
that was an old interview with TH, I was hoping for a new interview, but thanks anyway for this one.

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service