Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

anyone doing anything cool this summer that they want to share? I havent made any yet.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If y'all come up with something cool, let me know. I'll be sure to tag along. LOL
I was gunna go to L.A this Summer, but i guess not anymore.. Not now anyways, you know.. the Swine Flu and all that xD
Yes.... I'm moving to London!! So that'll keep me busy. Then in August I'm heading out to LA!! Staying in Santa Monica - right by the pier! ;)
On July 18 I am going on an 8 day Eastern Carribbean Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl to San Juan, St. Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola/Virgin Gorda, Nassau and then back to Fl. My three friends and I worked all school year to pay for this trip.
Monica said:
On July 18 I am going on an 8 day Eastern Carribbean Cruise from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl to San Juan, St. Thomas, Antiqua, Tortola/Virgin Gorda, Nassau and then back to Fl. My three friends and I worked all school year to pay for this trip.

tha sounds awesome. I have only been to St Lucia which was unbelievable. I am sure the others will be just as amazing.
I'm doing something, just not sure what yet. I think I'll be going to Vancouver in August, but that's not set in stone yet. Maybe you should plan a Cherrytree party for Toronto or Vancouver? :p
CHERRYTREE PARTY IN VANCOUVER VANCOUVER VANCOUVER! :D:D

Marc Perrot said:
I'm doing something, just not sure what yet. I think I'll be going to Vancouver in August, but that's not set in stone yet. Maybe you should plan a Cherrytree party for Toronto or Vancouver? :p
Beach house...San Diego. Working on my sunburn...
I'm flying to Toronto from Europe and I'm gonna stay there for 2 months!
Me plan something? LOL Itll be a disaster if I plan it xD

Aimee Pan said:
CHERRYTREE PARTY IN VANCOUVER VANCOUVER VANCOUVER! :D:D

Marc Perrot said:
Hooray!

Dean is moving to London ;)

I'm going to Turkey for two weeks. Sun, sun, sun ;D

Might have to persuade the parentals to let me visit my grandparents in France too. xD
On 1st-8th August I'm going to Greece! My parents also said that since we haven't been on holiday for years, we may visit Rome and Paris. :)
And Dean's coming to London, YAAAY!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->