Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Submitted Questions for Space Cowboy and Cinema Bizarre

On second thought, please submit your questions to Space Cowboy and Cinema Bizarre here rather than on Twitter from now on. I will copy those already submitted here tomorrow.

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear guys why did you decide to release ToyZ in US but not Final Attraction?
HEY GUYS!

You know how russian fans love you! So i want to request a song in Russian!
We dream about that! Kiro sings very good in Russian , i heared it in the show in Moscow.
Strify - maybe you too?

Will you do it for you HUGE Russian fan-base?
Cinema Bizarre: Will you come with your concers to Kazakhstan?^^When?

Why did you change your style, i mean you're looking pretty usual and "pop", your style doesn't seems to be visual kei any more?
To Cinema Bizarre.

Is your new album 'Toyz' giong to be released in the UK? And are you going to tour over here in the UK?
Finally will be asking the guys your Questions on Sunday. we will put it up as soon as we can get it edited.
To Cinema Bizarre,

Do you guys ever read your @cinemabizarre/@cherrybumbum/@Heromancer/@Kirocullen/@Gogumba/@jackestrify? on Twitter?

What did you guys think of Vancouver? :D
cant wait to interview the guys tonight. i am copying the questions and lets see what they have to say
To Strify:
Are you dating?
i filmed the Cinema Bizarre questions on Sunday and the Space Cowboy portion last week. Once they get edited properly, we will let you know and post them here
Scott said:
i filmed the Cinema Bizarre questions on Sunday and the Space Cowboy portion last week. Once they get edited properly, we will let you know and post them here
Yay :D
For Cinema Bizarre:
Band:
You all said that you like anime and manga. If you guys had the opportunity, what anime would you like to be in, or what character would you like to act as for one episode(or the whole series! :D )

Kiro:
You mentioned in an interview that you like to draw your own anime style pictures. Do you ever plan on creating your own manga? And if you do, what do you think the story line/genre would be?

Also, do you plan to ever show the fans your art?
just for those that didnt see, we filmed the Q&A last week and should be posting soon (once we are done with editiing)

RSS

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service