Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Submitted Questions for Space Cowboy and Cinema Bizarre

On second thought, please submit your questions to Space Cowboy and Cinema Bizarre here rather than on Twitter from now on. I will copy those already submitted here tomorrow.

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

CB~
In the recording process, aside from holding the finished product in your hands, what is the most fascinating part? What is the most frustrating?
This is for Cinema Bizarre.. Well, specifically for KIRO:
Who's a better kisser: Yu or Strify? ;)

For everyone-
Would you ever try your luck in the eastern part of the world? You know, in the Asian countries. [You totally should, btw. You WILL be loved here. I command it. Haha.]

-mia ♥
i am copyng and pasting the questions that were asked previously on twitter.

1. kukumba@cherrytreerec 15)Do you read any glamour magazines to have a time to watch closely a fashion?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

2. kukumba@cherrytreerec 14)How could you describe the last time you had sex? Have you ever had sex once with a fan?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

3. kukumba@cherrytreerec 13)Which is more important to you, to love or be loved?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

4. kukumba@cherrytreerec 12) Is there virgins among you?=))about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

5. kukumba@cherrytreerec 11)Do you like LadyGaga as a woman rather than just as a talented performer?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

6. kukumba@cherrytreerec 10)What qualities does a female admirer have to possess in order to conquer your heart? Is it even possible?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

7. kukumba@cherrytreerec 9) Yu,What does a man have to do, in order to call himself proudly "macho" оr "Sex-symbol"?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

8. kukumba@cherrytreerec 8) Do you associate sex with love?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

9. kukumba@cherrytreerec 7) Has it ever happened to you that you saw a girl that you really liked at a concert, but you couldn't do anything about it?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

10. kukumba@cherrytreerec 6) All the song in your new album are about love. Isn't it by chance? Did anyone of you fell in love?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

11. kukumba@cherrytreerec 5)Cinema Bizarre on the stage and Cinema Bizarre in a real life - are they too different people?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec
12. kukumba@cherrytreerec 4) If you were offered to star in a movie, who would your character be?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

13. kukumba@cherrytreerec 3) Strify who is the song "my obsession" about? Who is your fetish?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

14. kukumba@cherrytreerec 2) Is there a chance that next time you come to Russia the DJ-set will take place in St.Petersburg?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

15. kukumba@cherrytreerec 1) Yu, does Kiro kiss nicely?about 7 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

16. kukumba@Cherrytreerec hi=)I have a many questions for cinema bizarre. these questions to write here?about 7 hours ago from web
xpika@cherrytreerec For Cinema Bizarre. What did you feel before a concert ? Will you do a duo with Lady Gaga

1. Hikarist@cherrytreerec for CB: Are any of you candy connoisseurs? If so (or not), which "American" candy is your favorite?about 15 hours ago from web

2. xx_NanA_xx@cherrytreerec 2nd question XD: which is the thing you miss the most of Europe?about 16 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

3. xx_NanA_xx@cherrytreerec the question for CB: Is there going to be a party the 23th May? if yes, where?Choose the city cause people need to organize^^about 16 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

4. mystique777@cherrytreerec: for cinema bizarre: is it a turn-off or on when a girl has tattoes and/or piercings
5. mystique777@cherrytreerec : for cinema bizarre: any tips on dealing with homesicknessabout 17 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

6. EmoBritt@cherrytreerec Cinema question: what was you're favorite stop on the tour?about 17 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

7. jessicaboots@cherrytreerec Q 4 SC: How did you get the name Space Cowboy?about 17 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

8. mystique777@cherrytreerec : for cinema bizarre: when writing songs do you draw it from others experience or your ownabout 17 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

9. Paulinaaaaa@cherrytreerec question for CB, what did you guys think about the windiest city in the world?(Chicago)?about 17 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

10. rawritsria@cherrytreerec this is for KIRO -- team Edward, team Jacob, or team Switzerland, and WHY?about 17 hours ago from TwitterFox

11. Faylo@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: What would you NEVER do for a million dollars?about 18 hours ago from web
12. LauraLovesTom@cherrytreerec question for Cinema Bizarre: "what got you guys interested in manga/other Japanese things?"about 20 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

13. Shindank@cherrytreerec "Behold! Strify's pimp stick."... and not only... XDabout 20 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

14. LauraLovesTom@cherrytreerec here's another question for Cin Biz : "what did you like the most and least about Canada when you were here?" <33333about 20 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

15. Jaycee369@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: if Tokio Hotel ever asked for you guys to tour with them, would you? if so, then why?about 20 hours ago from web in reply to cherrytreerec

16. Jaycee369@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: What was the most bizarre thing that a fan has ever done to/for you guys?
TotallyBizarre@cherrytreerec another cinema bizarre question- have you had any bizarre dreams? if so what happened to make them so crazy?
1. TokioHotelIre@cherrytreerec For Cinema Bizarre.....Is Luminor ok??8:57 AM Apr 7th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

2. TokioHotelIre@cherrytreerec For Cinema Bizarre..... Would ye consider coming to Ireland??8:52 AM Apr 7th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

3. TokioHotelIre@cherrytreerec For Cinema Bizarre...... What do ye think of Tokio Hotel??
4. Victoria1989@cherrytreerec cinema bizzare: what inspired you guys to write Love songs(they kill me)???4:52 AM Apr 7th from twitterrific in reply to cherrytreerec

5. aini@cherrytreerec it's not fair that some of us can't view the youtube video because it's not available in our country! I wanna see Strify. ):4:47 AM Apr 7th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

6. Nora_Morales@cherrytreerec Since you guys are German, do you like Tokio Hotel aTotallyBizarre@cherrytreerec Romeo, what do you admire about Taylor Swift?3:54 AM Apr 7th from web

7. TotallyBizarre@cherrytreerec when you play a multiplayer game on the Nintendo Wii, who is mostly likely to go off in a mood if they lost?3:53 AM Apr 7th from web

8. TotallyBizarre@cherrytreerec my question for CB, have any of you ever had imaginary friends when you were little?3:50 AM Apr 7th from web

9. FansBizarreRu@cherrytreerec Didn't you think to choose an official site in each country,where your album releases? it would be easier for you and fans=)3:33 AM Apr 7th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

10. Faylo@cherrytreerec One of the greatest accessories known to mankind, n'est-ce pas? (:3:31 AM Apr 7th from web
11. nd maybe wanna do a collaboration with them in the future?
12. TrinityScar@cherrytreerec What happened to Strify's pimp stick?12:51 AM Apr 7th from web

13. TrinityScar@cherrytreerec Does Shin still have his cat? If so, who takes care of it while he's on tour?
BriiMonster@cherrytreerec question: cinema bizarre, are you going on the Lady Gaga tour to Australia and New Zealand?
Rachiez@cherrytreerec For cinema, How if at all do you guys plan to compensate for missing Luminor? Is his voice recorded on "Toyz" ?
Andre_Tohocibi@cherrytreerec for Cinema Bizarre: What are your real names?
1. Biancuhh@cherrytreerec...This is one of my CB question...Shin why is it that you always tweet in 3rd person?9:08 PM Apr 6th from txt

2. PrincessSnow@cherrytreerec what does the cinema bizarre Logo mean to the band? how did you guys/who come up with it? it's a very Awesome!9:03 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

3. Onyx_Hikari@cherrytreerec CB-What is the one thiing you will miss about the US? Or the first story you would tell friends/family when you get back?8:56 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

4. Rrroach@cherrytreerec For Cb: Did you guys check out Chester French and if so what did you think of them and their music?8:52 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

5. Rrroach@cherrytreerec Of all the cities you have been to on this tour what was your favorite and where would you most likely want to live?8:49 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec
6. sugarnspice472@cherrytreerec Q for CB...would you ever think of collaborating with tokio hotel?8:30 PM Apr 6th from mobile web

7. Monikaulitz@cherrytreerec What About the new single?8:28 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

8. sugarnspice472@cherrytreerec Q for SC...would you ever think of remixing for tokio hotel?8:28 PM Apr 6th from mobile web

9. sugarnspice472@cherrytreerec Q for SC...do you ever hold any concerts considering you dont sing or anything?8:27 PM Apr 6th from mobile web

10. liebling_ox@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: What is your favorite fashion trend? - Chelsea, Hamilton8:18 PM Apr 6th from web

11. liebling_ox@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: Do you guys ever think you'll do one of your DJ parties in Canada?8:17 PM Apr 6th from web

1. Onyx_Hikari@cherrytreerec When you go back to Europe, will you still be keepin in touch with your fans via Twitter and personal/group Myspaces?-Cinema7:36 PM Apr 6th from web

2. Jaycee369@cherrytreerec Space Cowboy: Whats the best part about touring with an artist like Lady Gaga?
Faylo@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: We all know you guys love fashion, but do you guys have any fashion no-no's?
1. Jennaynay21@cherrytreerec My question for CB: what has been your favourite place in the US so far?7:17 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

2. abby_hearts_cb@cherrytreerec: "Will you (Cinema Bizarre) be coming back to the U.S. for another tour soon?"7:16 PM Apr 6th from web

3. liebling_ox@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: How does is make you feel to know that people in other countries have pictures of you on their walls?7:10 PM Apr 6th from web

4. Jaycee369@cherrytreerec Space Cowboy: if you could remix a current hit song on the chart right now, which song would it be and why? -Jaycee, Toronto7:08 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

5. lalumiah@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: How did you guys deal with your parents disapproval?
6. phoenixgirl13@cherrytreerec For Cinema Bizarre. What Inspired you to call the new album toyZ?7:02 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

7. eleonoravm@cherrytreerec hmmmmmm7:01 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

8. Jaycee369@cherrytreerec Cinema Bizarre: how did you guys come up with your logo? -Jaycee, Toronto Canada.7:01 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

9. eleonoravm@cherrytreerec Will CB perform live at CherryTreeHouse?7:00 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

10. lanniexx@cherrytreerec To Shin: You're a very adorable person ;) but, you never seem to talk!? Why is that?! Or is it part of your mysterious look?6:57 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

11. AdmarieRules@cherrytreerec Question for Cinema Bizarre:If u Guys can do a Canadian Tour what are some of the cities you'll go to? and Why?6:48 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

12. LauraLovesTom@cherrytreerec and here's a question for Space Cowboy: "Who was your biggest childhood hero (if there was one) and whyy?"6:41 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

13. LauraLovesTom@cherrytreerec heres a quesion for Cin Biz. "If you guys could each be someone else, who would it be, and whyyy?" Dankee <33336:36 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

14. tokiohotelru@cherrytreerec I know that CB CD ToyZ will be release in US, and what about their 1st CD Final Attraction?Sorry for my English.6:29 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

15. chelsea102@cherrytreerec i have a question for cb...would you ever record a song with a a fan??? love Chelsea Hertzog ..Canada6:25 PM Apr 6th from web in reply to cherrytreerec

16. JeanneXay@cherrytreerec Question for CinemaBizarre "Do you guys find it awkward when Kiddy teens (12-14yr olds) go "crazy" over you guys?" :P5:52 PM Apr 6th from web
Question for Cinema Bizarre
Strify
What do you think about the trully love? What must do a girl for that you lose your breath?
Cinema Bizarre:

1. Do you guys plan to come to Toronto anytime soon?
2. What do you miss about Germany? I'd miss the food... but my relatives make it all the time for me here XD but I miss the food...
3. What are YOUR fetishes?
4. Do you guys have a crush on any North Amercian celebrity?
5. Are you guys single? ;D
6. What are your sexual oreintations? I'm asking for a friend!
7. If you could tour with any band, dead or alive, who would it be?
8. Where do you get your make-up?
9. THIS IS THE ULTIMNATE QUESTION!!! If you guys saw a girl with converse, fish net tights, a purple tutu and a gothic lothia vest on, what would you do?

Space Cowboy:

1 Have you guys ever tried to find Bille Ray Cyrus up in the Milky Way? XD Asking for a friend
STRIFY, DO YOU KNOW ANY BRAZILIAN FAN? IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES,WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THEM?
Shin are you dating someone?
Why are you wearing this ring?
Space Cowboy:
1.What is your favorite part about being on tour?

Cinema Bizarre:
1. What is the biggest difference between European and American girls?
2. What is your favorite fast food restaurant in the U.S?
3. What are your top 3 favorite U.S cities so far?
4. Which one of you in the most shy?
5. Would you ever date a fan?
Greetings. What do you think of that that your fans are ready on all for the sake of you?
Cinema Bizarre:

"Would you consider touring with Tokio Hotel?"
"What other artists other than Lady Gaga would you tour with?"
"What are your plans for the future?"
questions for Cinema Bizarre:
-What's the stupidest thing you guys have ever done?
-What's the worst/best thing that's ever happened to you guys?
lol, poor Space cowboy. he has like, no questions XD
i guess there's a lot of CB fans here ^.^

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->