Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

SarahLynn's CherryTree Drawings/Chatroom Contest Prizes

haha ok so My Name is SarahLynn and I really really like to draw.. I had a little birdy tell me to post one of these (;D thanks Dean!) as a way for you all to enjoy looking at all my work i have done for CherryTree so far! So please tell me what you think! I love criticism and comments and I hope you all enjoy! ^_^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LATEST DRAWINGS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bill Kaulitz

Lindi Ortega

Stages of the Bill Portrait

BILL on VACATION

DJ VIRMAN of the FAR EAST MOVEMENT!

LADY GAGA

DJ BRASS MONKEY

Chantelle

LMFAO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PARADISO GIRLS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shar Paradiso

Kelly Paradiso

Aria Paradiso

Chelsea Paradiso

Lauren Paradiso

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CherryTreeRecords ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SHWAYZE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ FAR EAST MOVEMENT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Reppin FM

WOOT!! Thank you Martin!! Exclusive SarahLynn Designed FM shirts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tokio Hotel ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Lindi Ortega ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Space Cowboy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Cinema Bizarre ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Every other Week I hold contests in the CherryTree Records Chatroom! When you win I draw you with your favorite CherryTree Artist!.... here are some past winners prizes!: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please tell me what you think! :)

Tags: Bizarre, CherryTree, Cinema, Cowboy, Drawings, Hotel, Lindi, Ortega, Party, Records, More…Rock, SarahLynn, Space, Tokio

Views: 1399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you did an amazing job. There a few where you could have added a little more detail in the shading of the clothing. I can tell which ones you did most recently. Your artwork has progressed amazingly. Some of the newest ones have fantastic shading ^^ I think you are one of cherrytree's biggest supporters. Absolutely amazing, and when you do new drawings, post them on twitter for me? I would love to see them ^^ I am working on a project right now, and hopefully I can private chat you later to discuss the details, because I wanted to incorporate some of your artwork if that would be okay. Message me ^^
BEAUTIFUL !!!
LOVEEEEEEE ALL OF THEM!
:) thank you!

ana said:
BEAUTIFUL !!!
LOVEEEEEEE ALL OF THEM!
haha i didnt have any shading tools other than my finger back then.. thank you though :)

Kiko Nicole said:
I think you did an amazing job. There a few where you could have added a little more detail in the shading of the clothing. I can tell which ones you did most recently. Your artwork has progressed amazingly. Some of the newest ones have fantastic shading ^^ I think you are one of cherrytree's biggest supporters. Absolutely amazing, and when you do new drawings, post them on twitter for me? I would love to see them ^^ I am working on a project right now, and hopefully I can private chat you later to discuss the details, because I wanted to incorporate some of your artwork if that would be okay. Message me ^^
WOAH!!! AWSOME!! POSSUM!!!! xD
haha yeah thats one of my faves :D thank you!

EchoLiebe (Kaylin) said:
I absolutely LOVE your drawings! You're an amazing artist, definitely continue :) I almost died of laughter over the Bill, Tom, and giant Skittle drawing xD

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->