Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/1bnkr ok that link says it all, so i think we should make a petition to Universal Music to renew it. Please sign your names on the comment box, and maybe a reason to renew it!

Much Bizarre love
~Jumbie

Tags: Bizarre, Cinema, Music, Universal

Views: 86

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Channell Jordan Grier

RENEW THAT ISH!
CB need this D:
RENEW the damn thing! They deserve it!
RENEW THAT!
They absolutely deserve it!

~ Tekni
RENEW PLEASE CINEMA BIZARRE WORKED SO HARD AND THEY DESERVE IT
~Saki Chi
Katerlynn "Jumbie" Monroe
Yes i am signing my own petition! But they deserve this! They are all very talented and sweet guys and have worked so hard for this! Please renew their contract!!! D=
Emilly L.

PLEASE RENEW THEIR CONTRACT!!!! THEIR MUSIC HELPS SO MANY PEOPLE, EVERY WORD SUNG, EVERY STRING PLUCKED, EVERY BEAT OF THE DRUMS EVERY KEY PLAYED!!!

please renew their contract!! There are people out there buying the CD's and they NEED Cinema Bizarre: Strify, Yu, Kiro, Shin and Rom3o!! Please renew!!
Kendra Nicole Souza

I missed the chance to see them due to illness - I'll be damned if I'll let another opportunity slip through my fingers when I can actually do something about it
I'll die without these boys. D:

~Lulu
these guys are awsome they cant be disbanded

~Victoria Jordan~
What!??! Whats going on?! D8
But ill sign it anyways xD

Aimee Pan

RENEW PL0X :)
JULIE WU

Please renew!!!! D:
Not only Universal should renew their contract, but also try to expand the band's fame even more!!! They are really good at what they do (play cool songs, perform live, adopt an amazing style, the way they treat their fans... etc)! It would be a loss to let go of the band!

Michaela Kostopoulou

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->