Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hey, To all Cinema Bizarre fans in North America...that's right, Canada and the United States.

My name is Melody and I am from Canada and I WANT TO MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!!! OR YOU COULD SAY A "BANG"

I am starting this PETITION to get Cinema Bizarre to tour North America faster. The more signatures I get, the more likely we will be able to get Cinema Bizarre to tour in late 2009 or early 2010. This petition is also for Cinema Bizarre to HEADLINE the tour.

Once I get enough signitures, it will be given to the people that organize Cinema Bizarre's tours in North America. I will also send it to Cinema Bizarre's manager Eric.

I will be setting up other petitions on other sites...ex. MySpace, Facebook, Twitter etc. When they are set up I will let you know and post the links.

How it works....Just in the comment box, type in your name, where your from (Province or State) and say "I support this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour" That's all you have to do.

THANK YOU so much for all your support and supporting Cinema Bizarre.

Love, Melody xoxo

Any questions, just send me a message......33

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

Aimee from British Columbia supports this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour. :D:D
Heather S. from Minneapolis, MN
I support this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour as long as they come to Minneapolis!
Nidira from Cleveland, OH

I support this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour
Whitney from Utah, USA!!!!
I support this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour!!!!!!!!! <3 CB!!!!!!
Anaya from Montreal is supporting this petition to get Cinema Bizarre to come to North America and do a Headlining tour!!
Erinn from wisconsin supports this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a headlining tour!!!!!!!!
heidi from US Cailfornia supports this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour. ^-^
Ich bin SeleneK from Wyoming, USA & I support this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour! That would be totally amazing ;D
Emily from Tennessee.
I support this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour.
Name: Breanna
Place: Florida
"I support this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour" because it'd be uber awesome, and they'd be able to acquire more fans! Not many Floridians know about them, and I want to be able to walk around the mall singing 'Toyz' or 'Get Off' loudly without recieving weird stares. When I sing other songs people tend to either sing along, or nod approvingly at me. <3
Gloria from Ontario supports this petition to have Cinema Bizarre come to North America and do a Headlining tour!!! :^) (if they were still together) :^(

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->