Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi to all the new Tokio Hotel fans who have signed up her at Cherrytree!

Shameless plugs:
Official Tokio Hotel USA Fanclub
http://www.tokiohotelamerica.com

Our Twitter
http://www.twitter.com/tokiohotelusa

Following and joining is LOVE.

Okay, while we wait, we decided to have a mini giveaway.

What will we giveaway?

Oooh. And four 4x6 photos of whichever band member you like best. And a keychain of that band member.

UPDATE: And a Humanoid Sticker and a Cherrytree pin!

So, what are the rules?

Well, because of costs, we can only ship this within the USA, so if you win, we need a USA address to mail it to. Thanks for understanding that right now, any extra funds are going to buy extra Humanoids and the cost to ship overseas = a Humanoid.

Simply post a comment here in this forum. Only one comment will be entered to win, so if you spam 99 times, we will still count one, but spam away if you must. Heh. All entries posted by 11:59 PM ET on Sunday October 18th are eligible to win. We will do a random drawing.

Views: 915

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome giveaway that I'd love to win!
comment.
Yayyyyyyyyy I love y'all!
comment :)

thanks for the contest THA + CT
Ich Liebe Tokio Hotel.! <3

-Paulina from Chicagooo.!
FIRST OF ALL, I LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE CHERRYTREE FOR MAKING THIS GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY WANT TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Love Tokio Hotel!
Love Cherry Tree!
LoveLoveLove
Lalala!!!!! Woot!
Wow! You guys rock! I love Tokio Hotel and I love how CherryTree always supports them so much. I would love to win but I'm also saying good luck to everyone else. Ich Liebe Bill!
I'm so happy about the signings and stuff even if I can't go, and I'm just happy for the guys!
I love your website, i check it everyday, and i love you guys :DDDD you guys keep me up to date on all tokio hotel :) and I honestly love the pictures of the band you guys post they make my day!
Hey, Tokio Hotel is you know awesome. But I don't like the changes. If they want to change i respect that. it's their choice. Go Tokio Hotel. (: Tom and Bill rock but we cant forget Georg and Gustav (: I can't decide between Tom and Bill though haha (:

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->