Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Tune in here tonight to keep up to date with the happenings at the AMA's as Martin posts his blog-by-blog live commentary EXCLUSIVELY here on CherrytreeRecords.com

Tags: AMA, American, Awards, Blog, Boom, Cherry, Commentary, Gaga, Lady, Live, More…Martin, Music

Views: 1270

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Tom Petty and Paul Westerberg had a baby, he might look like Keith Urban. Is that a Maori tattoo on his chest. Tell you what: His sound is the best of the night so far.
Kerli says "I liked it but Katy Perry's already kissing girls so Keith Urban wanting to kiss one is kinda uneventful"
BUAHAHAHAHAHahahaha Kerli you rock! hahaha

Cherrytree said:
Kerli says "I liked it but Katy Perry's already kissing girls so Keith Urban wanting to kiss one is kinda uneventful"
Congrats to Taylor Swift who wins best female pop/rock artist. Taylor accepting via satellite from London... to get away from Kanye?
Yes GaGa was in with two very very famous women so that's great company to be in for that award.
The Polyester Starfish said:
Yes GaGa was in with two very very famous women so that's great company to be in for that award.

An honor to be nominated.....tough year with so many great ladies...
Kerli gives the Alisha Keys and Jay Z performance a big thumbs up. And I liked his triple XL bowtie.
I was not expecting Will I Am in an Elvis wig man. That schnizz took me by surprise. Almost didn't notice the bad-*ss synthaxe that joint was so bananas.
I bet Zack Brown band are great musicians but tonite they look like they gotta deliver a truckload of strawberries to the East Coast in 2 & a half days. 10-4, good buddies.
"Lite-brite, making things with light..." Like Rihanna's shoulder pads.
Light up shoulder pads?! XL Bowties?! Long haul truckers?! Elvis wig?! You sure you didn't take a wrong turn and end up at the circus?
Wow those are bad shorts on Carrie Underwood.

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->