Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

We want to thank everyone for taking the time and making some great entries. The response was overwhelming and we had a fun time judging everyone's new looks. Please help us in congratulating the winners.

The Grand Prize Winner of the $100 Gift Card and Tokio Hotel bag is
Sarah Lynn Laamal

The Runner Ups win a Tokio Hotel bag each. In no particular order
1. Arielle Marvenko
2. Chloe Snow
3. Catalyst
4. Bethany

please request to be my friend and then once accepted, send me a private message with your address. Thanks everyone.

Views: 111

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

congrats! well done!
CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS!!! YOU KIDS ROCKED IT!!!! VERY EXCITING!
Sarah, congratulations! I was hoping that you'd place in the top five winners circle. Your look was fantastic!

To Bethany, Chloe, Arielle, and Catalyst, congratulations to you also.

To Hot Topic and Cherrytree Records, it was so much fun! Thanks for the opportunity to play, and for the prizes.

Regards,
Fae
Do we get to see the winning looks?
Congrats to everyones!!!!
Good Job to everyone who entered!!! Stiff competition. I am sure it was an excruciating task for CherryTree to judge.
congrats to everyone who won, you guys did an fierce job, I went back to look at the pics. Awesome!
well if you go to the contest entry pages you can see all the entries... Mine are on page 24 to 25 if I remember correctly....^_^ my last entry was on pg 28.....

Tammy said:
Do we get to see the winning looks?
Congratulations to the winners (:
i thought you had to recreate his look for yourself. make it your own kindof. not copy it exactly!! thats what the rules said!!
OH MY GOD I WON!!!
OH MY GOD!!
IM SO HAPPPY!!!
thank you so much cherry treeee!!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->