Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi All,

Big news! Check it out. To have a chance to get a pair of passes to Tokio Hotel's appearance on the Alexa Chung show at MTV in New York City on Octobert 19th, you have to be between 15 and 25 years old (MTV rule) and post a reply to the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, what's your favorite song on the Humanoid album and why?

4 people (1 pair of tickets each) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of CherrytreeRecords.com able to make your own way to the MTV studios.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Alexa, Chung, Hotel, MTV, Tokio, passes, tickets, winners

Views: 1580

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite song on the Humanoid album is AUTOMATIC! Because, Tokio Hotel is giving their music a remix and its amazing and unique and it's rare for their fans because we have never heard anything like it. . Also, because, knowing what the group goes through with rumors, and paparazzi, and them being made fun of because how they are, how they look, how they sing, and where they are from, and are still able to sing and hold themselves up. I find it rude and ridiculous how people who are supposed to be their fans insult them! But, of course, Tokio Hotel are warriors and fighters and they don't care what others think, as long as there having fun and making their fans happy they don't care. So to conclude this, my favorite song is Automatic :)
HI! my favorite song is Zoom into me because it is a really pretty song and I love the piano sound, I really hope Tom plays it on tour because hes very good at the piano. I love when Bill sings "come closer" because it gives me goosebumps. The song is really deep and can connect with you if you're feeling dowm. I live on LI and it was be a dream come true to even see them because I havent had the luxury in the three years Ive loved them.
Forever Now is my favorite song!

The beginning begins with this catchy melody that hooked me into the song at first listen. Its interesting how the darker groove in the verse matches with the darker lyrics "I look up, There are Dark things comin' down. My Parachute, Can't bring me back to the ground…" Just when you think "man, this song is depressing", the song takes a turn in the chorus when Bill sings about a person who makes everything better. I love how the chorus melody gets brighter too...the lyrics&the melody both reflect on how this person makes Bill feel..its just brilliant! Not only does the melody in parallel with the lyrics move me, but the meaning of the lyrics do too! The lyrics in the chorus telling me to live in the moment with the person you love reminds me, as cheesy as this is, of my boyfriend! Despite any negative emotions I may have, he brightens my every day. I especially love these lyrics: "Erase your mind I will never let you down". When Bill sings that, I know I shouldn’t worry about my past or future! I gotta cherish the here&now with the person I love!
My favorite song on Humanoid changes every few minutes haha! It's a wonderful album, each song is a treasure. But right now I would have to say Alien. The beat and the tune are awesome. The lyrics are amazing (my favorite line is "save me with your love tonight"). What I love the most is how it's like a transition between Zimmer/Schrei to Humanoid, sound-wise. I just wish it were a little longer (as in, go on forever!) I can't wait to hear it live, I can already imagine it <3
Love, am I watchin' you swim?
Or just seein' you drown?
Is it tragedy or comedy?

These lyrics really hit home for me, "Love and Death" is an amazing song and tells an awesome story and im just completely in love with it! Its just so full of passion and the lyrics are so powerful. It is different from the classic TH songs, But in a great way!! The electronic part of it makes it catchy, and Bill's voice just sounds amazing at those high notes!! Ich liebe TH!!!
I think the age thing is very discriminatory. I know it's not Cherrytree, but MTV. So, I think you guys need to make some kind of event available to the many MANY Tokio Hotel fans over 25.
... but what about people over 25 :( ?
My favorite song off of Humanoid is Phantomrider. None of Tokio Hotel's songs sound the same, making them unique and talented, but I feel that this is their best song yet! Bill knows how to capture hearts and how to RELATE songs to people, which is what makes us love music. If we can relate, we have a deeper appreciation. Phantomrider is hauntingly beautiful, creates awesome visuals, and every fan can relate to it. The song will sound amazing live (and so will its German counterpart) and inspire many people. Liebe euch, TH!
Dogs Unleashed is one of my favorites. I had this song stuck in my head today and almost got up in the middle of Spanish class and started singing in a dancing... but its really a good song. I listen to it while working out. Its very different, its got a great beat, very 80s like in my opinion.
I also love That Day. Amazing song. Cant stop listening to it. Just the way Bill sings in it just makes me want to listen to it over and over again.
In all honesty i love the whole album but those 2 are probably my favorite ones.
My favorite song on the Humanoid album is "Noise." Tokio Hotel are 4 talented guys who know how to take risks. Noise gives a great message to teenagers and even adults! Never be afraid of showing who you are. All of the guys in the band show this. They are always trying new things and never giving up. This is how everyone should be. Especially when you are in hard times, never hide just SHOUT for what you believe in! We are all humans and we were given this trait to use. I just want to point out this whole album gives a good message. Everyone is always like "Oh they are all famous and whatever" Yes they are, but they are just 4 normal/loving guys that just want to express who they are and what they believe in! Thanks Tokio Hotel, you are really inspirational! <3
My favorite song off the album is Dark Side of the Sun. It pumps people up and the lyrics are byond amazing. Plus there's a real message behind it, but some people might miss itif they're not looking. t's stuck in my head all the time.
It's so hard to pick just one though, and World Behind My Wall is also incredible and something everyone can relate to.
All the songs are so amazing! Bill and Tom did such a good job and all four of them are spectacular on the album. It literally makes me happy every time I listen to it. They've done brilliantly with this record, and lived up to the expectations and more.
My favorite song from the album Humanoid is "Hey You." I think it means a lot and the song 100% describes me. When the song says "don't need to fit in" it's totally me because I don't care about how I dress or act, I don't need to fit in. It sounds amazing the new beats and style I love it. and I believe everyone can relate to this song, and how Bill says the same everything it's true we are all the same no matter what we're still humans and nothing can make is better or worse then everybody else.

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->