Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi All,

Big news! Check it out. To have a chance to get a pair of passes to Tokio Hotel's appearance on the Alexa Chung show at MTV in New York City on Octobert 19th, you have to be between 15 and 25 years old (MTV rule) and post a reply to the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, what's your favorite song on the Humanoid album and why?

4 people (1 pair of tickets each) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of CherrytreeRecords.com able to make your own way to the MTV studios.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Alexa, Chung, Hotel, MTV, Tokio, passes, tickets, winners

Views: 1193

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

my favorite song from humanoid would have to be "alien". i can relate to the song how we always try to find people who are true and how we spend out life searching for what really makes us...us! i love how different it sounds from what we herd from the new DVD Caught on Camera version sounded hard core rock. shows how people that are cold or the warmest people have the same feelings but just express it in different ways. i love how they can turn the lyrics into different kinds of genre music. what ever the guys do, what ever they try; it always comes out better then other artists that have been playing the same genres since their careers began. I love how tokio hotel is flexible with their music; pop, rock and a little bit of techno beats..what ever it is, they can do it best! i love bills voice in the new album, it sounds deeper. i love the hard core guitar parts and the bass parts and of coarse i LOVE the drums. their music always connects with all kinds of people not just young listeners but older one's as well. their lyrics help people understand that they are not alone at what they feel. i own the tokio hotel street team in NYC and had a fan book made full of fans letters, poems and art from around the world; i wish to give it to them when they are here so my dream is to meet my 4 idols in NYC next week which proves to me; DREAMS DO COME TRUE! i want to thank them for being my hero's and thank them for making my life worth living again.
i herd about tokio hotel in 2007 in a funny way ^.^ but since then i was dedicated to love them and support them. i had a street team for them for over 2 years and since then i have 8000 people on my myspace [www.myspace.com/irinaliebttokiohotel] where every day i post information i know about the guys, and try to answer the questions i know answers to for fans. i hope that i can bring my love and energy to the show Monday! i will be there either way to show my love but i am sick so i hope i dont have to wait outside in the cold. thank you so much for the opportunity and hope i get the chance to show you how much i appreciate everything you guys do.

love,
irina
It's quite hard. I still don't have a favorite song because it's being delightful hearing the entire album. My choices have changed since I bought it; I have a favorite song each day. Now, I will pick "Phantomrider".
I choose this song because I, somehow, relate to it. Not only me, but many people. I have my own thoughts about love, and I can find some of them among the sentences of this song.
I am 18 and live in Manhattan, not very far from MTV. It'd be an amazing honor to win something like that since I have never won anything when the final result depends, mostly, on Luck. I first heard about TH in April (of 2009), and I liked them so much that I decided to create a page where I translate articles from Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian (languages I can speak). I have gotten 800 members in 2 months and I am really enjoying the work, even though my time has been tight because of college. It would make me very happy to be able to bring some information directly from myself based on what I've seen personally.
Thank you
It's quite hard. I still don't have a favorite song because it's being delightful hearing the entire album. My choices have changed since I bought it; I have a favorite song each day. Now, I will pick "Phantomrider".
I choose this song because I, somehow, relate to it. Not only me, but many people. I have my own thoughts about love, and I can find some of them among the sentences of this song.
I am 18 and live in Manhattan, not very far from MTV. It'd be an amazing honor to win something like that since I have never won anything when the final result depends, mostly, on Luck. I first heard about TH in April (of 2009), and I liked them so much that I decided to create a page where I translate articles from Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian (languages I can speak). I have gotten 800 members in 2 months and I am really enjoying the work, even though my time has been tight because of college. It would make me very happy to be able to bring some information directly from myself based on what I've seen personally.
Thank you
My fav song is definitely "Screamin'". I absolutely love the take on the song. It's more gritty and has a harder rock feel to it than the majority of the songs on the album, and I really like that. I really like to warm up to it when I'm playing soccer because it gets me pumped and ready to kick some a**!
My favorite song on the album Humanoid, would have to be "Noise". After listening to this track, I was reminded once again, why I fell in love with Tokio Hotel in the first place. They dare to be different, and through their music, encourage others to stand up for what they believe in. A lot of artists out there tend to lose sight of what's important, and get sucked in by the many paradoxes of fame. This is not the case with Tokio Hotel however, and this song is probably the best example of that. The crystal clear vocals, along with a new addition of pianos, and synthesizers to the usual drums/bass/guitar setup all combine to make this VERY powerful, VERY rich sounding, VERY moving song. "Noise" is uplifting and inspirational, and I thank Tokio Hotel for their continuous deliverance of meaningful messages in ALL of their lyrics. This group is here to STAY, and were clearly born to make music. Don't know how they did it, but overall, this song, not to mention this WHOLE album for that matter is without a doubt, one of the best I have EVER heard. THANK YOU Bill, Tom, Georg, and Gustav! =D
After i was done listing to the new Tokio Hotel album, i couldnt pick a fav song, but now i find myself listing to Hey You over and over again. The lyrics in the song, really stuck in my head becasue i guess i wish could be like wats bein said. Ever since i saw tokio hotel on TRL a few years ago, i was hooked. At that time tokio hotel was my escape from the real world, and it honestly got me through alot, sounds corny i no bt true for me. When Humanoid came out i was amazed, but i guess hey you just stuck out the most. I think the new style is great and makes me want to listen to it more and more everyday. The lyrics really ment alot to because to me it was saying. i dont care wat other people think, and say wat u wanna say.. i could be totally off to :]. But idk it kinda think that i wanna be like tht and its like this song inspired me.=]
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

RSS

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service