Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi All,

Big news! Check it out. To have a chance to get a pair of passes to Tokio Hotel's appearance on the Alexa Chung show at MTV in New York City on Octobert 19th, you have to be between 15 and 25 years old (MTV rule) and post a reply to the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, what's your favorite song on the Humanoid album and why?

4 people (1 pair of tickets each) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of CherrytreeRecords.com able to make your own way to the MTV studios.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Alexa, Chung, Hotel, MTV, Tokio, passes, tickets, winners

Views: 1429

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It's quite hard. I still don't have a favorite song because it's being delightful hearing the entire album. My choices have changed since I bought it; I have a favorite song each day. Now, I will pick "Phantomrider".
I choose this song because I, somehow, relate to it. Not only me, but many people. I have my own thoughts about love, and I can find some of them among the sentences of this song.
I am 18 and live in Manhattan, not very far from MTV. It'd be an amazing honor to win something like that since I have never won anything when the final result depends, mostly, on Luck. I first heard about TH in April (of 2009), and I liked them so much that I decided to create a page where I translate articles from Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian (languages I can speak). I have gotten 800 members in 2 months and I am really enjoying the work, even though my time has been tight because of college. It would make me very happy to be able to bring some information directly from myself based on what I've seen personally.
Thank you
It's quite hard. I still don't have a favorite song because it's being delightful hearing the entire album. My choices have changed since I bought it; I have a favorite song each day. Now, I will pick "Phantomrider".
I choose this song because I, somehow, relate to it. Not only me, but many people. I have my own thoughts about love, and I can find some of them among the sentences of this song.
I am 18 and live in Manhattan, not very far from MTV. It'd be an amazing honor to win something like that since I have never won anything when the final result depends, mostly, on Luck. I first heard about TH in April (of 2009), and I liked them so much that I decided to create a page where I translate articles from Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian (languages I can speak). I have gotten 800 members in 2 months and I am really enjoying the work, even though my time has been tight because of college. It would make me very happy to be able to bring some information directly from myself based on what I've seen personally.
Thank you
Thank you
Phantomrider.
Its was the one of the most beauitful songs on the album though there were many. It spoke to me personally and emotinally. Talk about a loved one then ended about death was devastating and beautiful. It let me in tears. There's been alot of pain in my life. And now all I want to do is just heal. Along with my sister, its all we want to do, just heal and pray all the pain will go away someday soon.
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
my favorite song from humanoid would have to be "alien". i can relate to the song how we always try to find people who are true and how we spend out life searching for what really makes us...us! i love how different it sounds from what we herd from the new DVD Caught on Camera version sounded hard core rock. shows how people that are cold or the warmest people have the same feelings but just express it in different ways. i love how they can turn the lyrics into different kinds of genre music. what ever the guys do, what ever they try; it always comes out better then other artists that have been playing the same genres since their careers began. I love how tokio hotel is flexible with their music; pop, rock and a little bit of techno beats..what ever it is, they can do it best! i love bills voice in the new album, it sounds deeper. i love the hard core guitar parts and the bass parts and of coarse i LOVE the drums. their music always connects with all kinds of people not just young listeners but older one's as well. their lyrics help people understand that they are not alone at what they feel. i own the tokio hotel street team in NYC and had a fan book made full of fans letters, poems and art from around the world; i wish to give it to them when they are here so my dream is to meet my 4 idols in NYC next week which proves to me; DREAMS DO COME TRUE! i want to thank them for being my hero's and thank them for making my life worth living again.
i herd about tokio hotel in 2007 in a funny way ^.^ but since then i was dedicated to love them and support them. i had a street team for them for over 2 years and since then i have 8000 people on my myspace [www.myspace.com/irinaliebttokiohotel] where every day i post information i know about the guys, and try to answer the questions i know answers to for fans. i hope that i can bring my love and energy to the show Monday! i will be there either way to show my love but i am sick so i hope i dont have to wait outside in the cold. thank you so much for the opportunity and hope i get the chance to show you how much i appreciate everything you guys do.

love,
irina
Thank you

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->