Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi All,

Big news! Check it out. To have a chance to get a pair of passes to Tokio Hotel's appearance on the Alexa Chung show at MTV in New York City on Octobert 19th, you have to be between 15 and 25 years old (MTV rule) and post a reply to the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, what's your favorite song on the Humanoid album and why?

4 people (1 pair of tickets each) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of CherrytreeRecords.com able to make your own way to the MTV studios.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Alexa, Chung, Hotel, MTV, Tokio, passes, tickets, winners

Views: 1647

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

To tell you the truth, I couldn't pick one specific song to single out as my absolute favorite off their new album. It's pretty much all I play on my ipod right now, it's just that amazing. I love how they weren't afraid to change up their sound a bit and I admire them so much for trusting us, their fans. They would've had to have know beforehand that their true fans will back them up on any decision they make. Including they boys' amazing hairdo changes! ;] When Bill sings, it's like he's singing to me and only me. The lyrics are just real, and that's what attracted me to them in the first place. Not to mention Tom's killer looks and guitar riffs! Add in amazing drum solos and a rad base sound, you've got pure heaven, Tokio Hotel. I'm a 16 year old German & Chinese chick born and raised in Flushing, Queens. And I have never seen Tokio Hotel in person, so you could imagine how I must feel. :Praying to the Tokio Hotel Gods!: -Sandy (Cheeks) Wong. <3
hallo!!!!!
my favorite song in the new album "HUMANOID" is "World behind my wall"
it's a beautiful song that makes my cry and why??? is because this one is the deepest song in the album at least to me, is about how Bill is feeling right now that is not everything so perfect in his life like we think but is different because he has had to accept it just to follow his dream, this song says that he is alone and he needs a person maybe a couple who can share with him, who can accept him, who can laugh with him and he needs it inmediately that's why that song is my favorite because it open your eyes to a world that you couldn't see before
My favorite Humanoid Track is In Your Shadow(I can shine)
This song is so inspirational everything i was looking in a song i found here. They wrote this song with amazing lyrics. I love all songs in their new album but this one must have a recognition. I bought all Versions of Humanoid i know of. I have to say that those i tunes pre order songs are great but nothing can compare to this song. I love the way this song can really cheer me up when my hardest days come i turn up my ipod. Tokio Hotel is amazing!!!!

<3
My absolute favorite song from Humanoid has got to be Down On You. The music, the lyrics, the tone, and the entire melody of the song is simply divine. Every time I hear the song, it pumps me up and fill me with pure energy. No matter how I'm feeling that song always manages to make me bubbly and and feel free.
HEY!!! My favorite songs are hey you, world behide my wall, shine, and human connect to human. hey you is my all time favorite it is so cool i've played this song to poeple who hate Tokio Hotel and now they love them it's so cool. It's also awesome because the song is like my story it show im now gonna put, it exactly describes me on how i don't care about what people think about me were all the same in a way. I like world behide my wall because i like slow songs and im gonna try to get our next dance to play this song cuz i think it's awsome and shows that you need to escape from life sometime or at least for me it does, shine oh my god shine is great i love this song i've got a hard time not crying when i listen to this song it's so sad but i love it it's so catchy i love it. And i Like human connect to human cuz it's an awsome song it's just so cool to listen to. But all of the song remind me why im still hear. BYE!!!
It's quite hard. I still don't have a favorite song because it's being delightful hearing the entire album. My choices have changed since I bought it; I have a favorite song each day. Now, I will pick "Phantomrider".
I choose this song because I, somehow, relate to it. Not only me, but many people. I have my own thoughts about love, and I can find some of them among the sentences of this song.
I am 18 and live in Manhattan, not very far from MTV. It'd be an amazing honor to win something like that since I have never won anything when the final result depends, mostly, on Luck. I first heard about TH in April (of 2009), and I liked them so much that I decided to create a page where I translate articles from Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian (languages I can speak). I have gotten 800 members in 2 months and I am really enjoying the work, even though my time has been tight because of college. It would make me very happy to be able to bring some information directly from myself based on what I've seen personally.
Thank you
It's quite hard. I still don't have a favorite song because it's being delightful hearing the entire album. My choices have changed since I bought it; I have a favorite song each day. Now, I will pick "Phantomrider".
I choose this song because I, somehow, relate to it. Not only me, but many people. I have my own thoughts about love, and I can find some of them among the sentences of this song.
I am 18 and live in Manhattan, not very far from MTV. It'd be an amazing honor to win something like that since I have never won anything when the final result depends, mostly, on Luck. I first heard about TH in April (of 2009), and I liked them so much that I decided to create a page where I translate articles from Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian (languages I can speak). I have gotten 800 members in 2 months and I am really enjoying the work, even though my time has been tight because of college. It would make me very happy to be able to bring some information directly from myself based on what I've seen personally.
Thank you
I Love all their songs. But Choosing one favorite between Zoom Into Me or Hey You, I'll have to choose "Hey You". This is my favorite song because, one, the beat is amazing you can rock out to this song and scream! Another reason its my favorite is because in the lyrics he explains that you don't have to fit in to be someone, everyone shares the same pain same love same life. To Stand up and show yourself and put yourself out there, stop holding back. Don't let anybody bring you down. Everybody is equal on this earth. "Just Turn it up!"
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->