Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi All,

Big news! Check it out. To have a chance to get a pair of passes to Tokio Hotel's appearance on the Alexa Chung show at MTV in New York City on Octobert 19th, you have to be between 15 and 25 years old (MTV rule) and post a reply to the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, what's your favorite song on the Humanoid album and why?

4 people (1 pair of tickets each) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of CherrytreeRecords.com able to make your own way to the MTV studios.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Alexa, Chung, Hotel, MTV, Tokio, passes, tickets, winners

Views: 1515

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

My favorite song would be Zoom Into Me. I think this song really describes the entire band's lives. The phrase 'Zoom into me' is telling us that we need to stop looking at the flashing cameras, and that we need to look deep into the souls of these boys, and remember who they are on the inside, not the identities they have on the outside.
My other favorite is 'Alien'. Sometimes when too many things are going on in your life, you forget what is going on with yourself. You lose yourself, forget who you are and start trying to be something you're not. This happens to a lot of people, but not Tokio Hotel. The line, "In the Mirror" (Alien) is referred to Bill Kaulitz; how he looks into it. The little boy from Madgeburg who is grown up. It’s different than what others think. For example, when we see him through cameras, or in magazines, as 'International Rockstar Bill'. The use of the mirror’s reflection shows who someone really is, because there is no audio with it, or subtitles. These songs remind us to stay who we are, and not change the man in the mirror.

P.S., i would LOVE to win, because I've never been to NY, so what a better way to have a first experience? And I love TH of course ;P
My favorite song would have to be Phantomrider/Geisterfahrer. You can see me listening to this song everyday on my iPod whereever I go. The lyrics are very soothing and since I seem to always be in a stressed mood, this song helps me calm my senses and get through the day. Let's face it no one can really "make it on their own" right? So all day I'm singing this song in my head and smiling. c: And Bill's voice is just an amazing talent. Glad to see them come back with this number 1 album!
Noise just rocks my world! Bill sounds super and I love to sing along to it! Even my mom got in on that ;) the audio itself is super cool to listen to and the lyrics of the song take me away to another world! it's sorf of like therapy, when i'm feeling a tab bit down, dieser geil lied can make me lost in the magic of Bill's voice. I'd love to say great job to the boys in person for this one! <3 muah xoxoxx
Zoom Into Me is my favorite song off their new, ground-breaking album, HUMANOID. The song is packed with amazing vocals that have so much emotion it never fails to give me chills. The piano is sweet and catchy, and goes perfect with Bill's silk voice. This song is beautiful, to the point that I am in tears every time I listen to it. This song has amazing lyrics.. HELLO.. "When you can't breathe, I will be there, zoom into me" How can you not love that lyric? When I hear this song my heart swells up and I am paralyzed by Tokio Hotel's shockingly beautiful talent. This song is peaceful, and whenever I am down, and feel like everything is going wrong, this song reminds me that these four boys will always be there for me to warm my heart and soothe my soul. Humanoid is a masterpiece and it was so hard to pick a favorite song!! Overall, this song is beautiful, touching, and brings me to tears. Thank you Toki o Hotel!!!

174 words :)
My favorite song is definitely World Behind My Wall. It really relates to how I feel that certain things are unrealistic for me, like falling in love. Like there's a wall separating me from the things I want the most. I know Bill shares a similar mentality with me on that, and you can really tell from the lyrics. When I listen to it, I don't feel alone, in the way that I think on those things, which is the case most of the time. The lyrics are so honest and show really raw emotion, it feels like it's so personal. I almost feel like I shouldn't be listening to it, like it's a secret. The sound is magnificent, it's like a dream. I really feel a part of it when I listen to it, which is very uncommon for me. This song is truly rare, it's unbelievable. I feel a very personal connection to this song. There's such want and desire that i feel from it, being ready for that thing to happen, wanting to just let go and give into it, but doubting it will ever happen. There's a feeling of what happens when other people around you fall in love and have that happiness you've been dreaming of, and being jealous that they have what you feel you can't. I feel all the emotions very deeply. It almost bring tears to my eyes. All the components of this song truly make it one very unforgettable song.
My favorite song is Phantomrider/Geisterfahrer. I actually like Geisterfahrer a little bit better, because they are just soooooooo beautiful!!! i love the lyrics, and bill's voice is just like heaven...those songs just really touch me, like i listen to them and i almost want to cry because they are so beautiful!!! and when Jana sings in Geisterfahrer its just so...i hate to keep repeating the word "beautiful" but it describes this song so perfectly!!!! i spend all day in school writing the lyrics on random pieces of paper and decorating them and thinking of bill and how beautiful his singing and lyrics are...
My favorite song is World Behind My Wall. It makes you feel sad and mournful when listening to the verse. The lyrics are about feeling trapped and stuck in your own little world. Then when the chorus comes there is a release and you feel free, like you can do anything. I can't wait to hear it played in a stadium! And I love how it holds true to the sound of Tokio Hotel, while incorporating their new electronic sound. It makes me remember wonderful, personal memories, even though I've only been listening to it for a week. The power of music!
I lie on my bed in ruins. The day has been fraught with disaster, from a disagreement with my mother to spilling coffee on my jeans. I've spent the last few hours working on college applications, wondering where my life will take me, overcome with choices and bombarded with pressure from every angle of my life. I’m exasperated and exhausted, but I know what to do. I slip Humanoid into my stereo and jump to my favorite track, “Dark Side of the Sun.” As usual, Bill has me at “HELLO!” and I can’t resist the extraordinary beat as I dance around my room. But it’s no longer my room: Tokio Hotel has transported me to a club with colored lights and flashing disco balls, and for those few minutes I’m completely free from any worry or stress. This moment captures the reason behind my favoring of track 2: It has the power to transport me somewhere else. It’s insatiable rhythm and driving synth combined with Bill’s soft yet powerful voice are flawless to me. As the song comes to a close, I look around my room with new eyes, ready to conquer life’s obstacles with Tokio Hotel as my soundtrack.
HI MY NAME IS ASHLEY KNIGHT, I'M 16 AND I'M FROM NEW YORK!!! THIS IS MY 3RD OR 4TH TIME TRYING TO WIN THIS. PLEASE!!! THIS WOULD MAKE MY LIFE!

IT IS SO HARD TO PICK A FAVORITE SONG. ALL THE SONGS ARE VERY DIVERSE AND ARE BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY. I LOVE "HUMANOID" BECAUSE MY BILL'S VOICE SOUNDS SO SEXY IN COMBINATION WITH THE GUITAR. I LOVE "HEY YOU" BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL GREAT WHEN IM HAVING A BAD DAY AND MOTIVATES ME TO DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE LIKE MYYyyyY BILL. I LOVE "ZOOM INTO ME" AND "ATTENTION" BECAUSE THEY DESCIBE PERFECTLY HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY BILL. I LOVE "THAT DAY" BECAUSE IT SUMS UP THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT I'VE EXPERIENCED. BUT, WHAT REALLY MAKES ME LOVE THESE SONGS IS THE FACT THAT I CAN RELATE TO THEM ALL. (ok, I'm done)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME WIN THIS!!!!!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!!!!
my favorite song on Humanoid is "Dark Side of the Sun"
The whole album is amazing (and sooo worth the wait) but when I heard "Dark Side of the Sun" I knew right away it was my new favorite Tokio Hotel song. It's just a really beautiful song, with incredible lyrics. It's one of the many songs that make me proud to be a fan of Tokio Hotel --AKA the best band of all time <3
In my opinion the Humanoid album by Tokio Hotel is the best album of 2009 and I would have to say that my favorite song is Screamin. It is by far one of the best songs that I have ever heard and personally I can relate to every line especially " No you don't know what I'm feeling, and that I'm dying trying, trying." It conveys the feeling of misconception and how most of the time others do not understand the inner battles that one faces on a daily basis, and Bill's singing is awesometastic as always 。◕‿◕。.
My favorite song from Humanoid is, Human connect to Human. I love how Bill teases us all with making us feel like we're the one, he wants to "connect" with. It gives all Bill lovers hope, that we'll get to meet our man. And its completely different than anything he's ever written before!

RSS

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->