Cherrytree Records

Your Pop Alternative Source

Hi All,

Big news! Check it out. To have a chance to get a pair of passes to Tokio Hotel's appearance on the Alexa Chung show at MTV in New York City on Octobert 19th, you have to be between 15 and 25 years old (MTV rule) and post a reply to the following question under this Cherrytree Records forum topic.

In 200 words or less, what's your favorite song on the Humanoid album and why?

4 people (1 pair of tickets each) will be picked from the entries. Please remember that you have to be a member of CherrytreeRecords.com able to make your own way to the MTV studios.

Good luck,
The Cherrytree Gang

Tags: Alexa, Chung, Hotel, MTV, Tokio, passes, tickets, winners

Views: 1361

Attachments:

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm in LOVE with the song Automatic.
I even know the german lyrics, Automatisch haha
It's such a romantic song yet it's a sad song.
Saying there's no real loving that other person because
the girl is basically saying automatic words.
Saying things will get better but they never.
They say it's like electric and a machine.
He loves her but he doesn't know if he should still believe.
I love that song so much. It's so catchy too.
And the video is so unique and amazing with the robots<3

I think we all have felt this way atleast once in our lives.
:) Hehe and I absolutely love Tokio Hotel's new album!
Throughout the years, they keep getting better and better :)

````Yolie :D AUTOMATISCH<3
My favorite song is Screamin' because I think it's about how you try so hard to get the attention someone, may it be the one you love, a friend, or whoever it may be that you are trying to get the attention of. For that reason is why Screamin' is my favorite song. I am trying my best to get the attention of someone but no matter how hard I try, they don't notice. "I've analyzed everything, anything that you do. I am physically, mentally over obsessed with you." and "I'm screamin' on the top of the world, but I don't think I can be heard by you. Could it be you never will? Could it be I have to kill this dream that makes me ill?" are more favorite lyrics in the song. I have tried to so hard that it has made me, in a way, sick or 'ill.' The illness is not only pshysical health, but also mental. You try so hard and when you think of giving up you may get depressed or try so hard you get obsessive. That the only thing that will make you happy is the attention of that person/persons.
My favorite song off the new album is Screamin. I listen to it over and over. Every time I'm in the car i'm listening to this cd and i automatically (:D) go to this song =] Of course i love all the songs on the cd but i'd have to say this is probably my favorite. I am physically and mentally over obsessed with this song :D I think this song has alot of meaning behind it. It reminds me of someone who is trying so hard to get the attention of someone who they either are in love with or someoe they want to make happy..but that person just doesn't hear them or have the time for them..
My favorite song is absolutely PhantomRider.
It is just so beautiful and haunting. The lyrics and the melody are so beautiful, and Bill's voice is so emotional and powerful! I LOVE how it starts off kind of slow, but is just so... rocking at the end! Plus, the slow part towards the end, ("now i'm here, no more fears,...") is just soooooo amazingly beautiful, and just... awesome!!!! This song is just simply amazing in every way!!
I have two favorite songs on the new HUMANOID cd...they are "Dark side of the Sun" and "Automatic"
I love them both so much, because they are both really good songs, and they are VERY catchy. Plus, all of my past relationships have been very AUTOMATIC...I was into the relationship, but my boyfriends were not. My past 8 relationships were all AUTOMATIC...
I'm looking for LOVE...and, I hope maybe, I can meet Bill, and maybe become friends with him...and if I'm super lucky...I want him to like me...maybe we can form a relationship...
My name is Kymberly, and I am 18.
I'm in love with Bill, and will do anything to meet him...
I like Pain of Love this song is great in all the ways great music great lyrics... i love the ways Bill sound in this great song the way the musik goes omg it makes me dont stop playing the song over and over again...after the 1st time i listen to it, It became my favorite i just love it!
great job guys
The new Tokio Hotel album..hmm,the first time i listened to the whole cd i automatically fell in love with human connect to human. Of course because it made me think that Tom had alot to do with the lyrics,but lately i have been listening to phantomrider alot. That song, as soon as it came on i got this feeling with alot of emotions attached to it,almost how rescue me and in die nacht made me feel. The lyrics are unbelievable and can relate to this 'perfect scene' that plays through my thoughts everyday. There's not really much that could say other than i'm overjoyed that they chose to put out such a meaningful song in an album like this.Andd,finally thank you Tokio Hotel, much love from NJ <3
My favorite song would be 'Darkside of the Sun', because not only Bill and the entire band nailed the song / the album in general by doing something new. I’m quite impressed by their new album. Excellent, indeed.

This song is definitely something new and it’s something I would listen to on a daily basis. Plus, the song is quite possible has the most beautiful lyrics that I can relate to in my life. I've been through a lot and this song just gives it a positive quality about life and telling me that it might be dark but one day, it will eventually shine. You just got to keep it positive and keep your feet on the ground.
My favorite song from Humanoid would have to be "That Day"

Its my favorite song because I feel like it relates to me personally. It talks about how a certain day never comes and how time heals the pain. To me it feels like your waiting for a something to save you to take away the pain that you are feeling but it never happens and yet you keep waiting. I feel it relates to me because at one point in my life I was very depressed and it felt like my life was just spiraling down and I was just waiting for someone to rescue me. Luckly for me "That Day" did come and both Tokio Hotel and my friends saved me.

I know alot of people say that TH saved them but its true. These guys music has such a huge impact on us that it can practically save our life.
My favorite song out of the Humanoid CD is "Zoom Into Me". Just to begin to explain why is hard because the words aren't easy to find :P Well, ultimately it's my favorite because of the way it made me feel the first time i heard it. It was like some part of it touched me deeply, i even teared up :') The melody compliments the lyrics in such a way that it has double the impact. I call it my new "Monsoon", because just as "Monsoon" got me into Tokio Hotel 3 years ago, "Zoom" re-instated my interest in them on a more musical level :D
My favorite song is "World Behind My Wall" because it talks about hiding in you're shell, not letting people in it. The song explaining this situation also explains that you're missing out on certain things. Creating a wall and the world behind it is unknown to you. In this case I can relate to it through the hard times i've gone through. It also shows a different side of the band, meaning they may be a very big band worldwide, but they still have yet to see troubled times, certain places, or even experienced events that have yet to come. It is a song I love because it is one of those songs that brings out the best in people. The piano parts of the song are also truly wonderful.
My favorite song on the Humanoid album would have to be Screamin! It's much darker and heavier than their usual work and I think the guitar work was absolutely AMAZING! I never would have imagined Tokio Hotel working with Jonathan Davis, but it turned out so great! You can tell that he had some influence with the music and even the lyrics, but you can still see that it's a Tokio Hotel song. It's probably one of the best collaborations I've ever heard! They promised that the music would be heavier and they did NOT disappoint!

RSS

The Cherrytree Presents Tour!

The SEN'TREE

Cherrytree Chat

Cherrytree Merchandise

© 2014   Created by Cherrytree.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

-->